Cunning👿

Kalpana Saw when Arjun and Rakshan Furiously entered the house and went to the different directions while Rakshan to his room and Arjun went to Swetha's Room...Kalpana Wants to know what they were speaking...so she took a coffee for Arjun and Want to eavesdrop their convo..She was about to go...Meera stopped and asked, "Yaaruku Coffee?"

Kalpana, "Arjun Anna ku..Ipo than vanthangaa".

Meera nodded and placed a Juice Glass on the same plate, "Swetha keta...Ava room la than irupanu nenaikuran Arjun uhm...Ava kita kuduthuru".

Kalpana Nodded and Fastly moved to Swetha's Room...The room door was half opened, She was gasped and Irritated where the love duo was Hugged each other while whispering something within themselves...Kalpana thought, "Cha...ipo than sanda pota mathiri iruku...athukula Epdi than serunthunga nu therilaa".

Arjun was facing the other side when Swetha was facing door side...she saw kalpana and purposely hugged him tighter and kissed his shoulder blade..Arjun in a moaning tone, "Heyy...Solratha kelu di konjam"...Swetha again kissed him and whispered, "Puriyuthu da..Summa iru"....She smriked at kalpana.

Kalpana made a disgusting face and was about to move from the place...Swetha pushed  Arjun and act like now only she saw her..With her sudden reaction the plate fell down from Kalpana's Hands...Arjun turned to saw Kalpana.

Swetha yelled, "Hello Door knock pannitu Varanum nu theriyatha...Ipdi than...Vanthu nipiyaa".

Arjun calmed her, "Heyy Vidrii...Etho theriyama".

Swetha, "Nee summa iru....Ethuku Inga vantha"...She asked kalpana.

Kalpana put her act, "Meera akka ungalaku juice kuduka sonnaga...Aprm Arjun Anna tired ah vanthanga...Coffee kuduka".

Swetha folded her hands against her chest with a glare, "Athu enna eppa paaru...Arjun kekama coffee kondu vara..Arjun  ah gavanichika intha Veetla Neraiya peru irukom..
nee un velaya paathutu po".

kalpana wiped her fake tears and took the cups and plate from the floor.

Arjun whispered but it was hearable to kalpana, "Yen di Ipdi panraa.. Coffee thana kondu vantha".

Swetha yelled, "Una ena sonna...innoru vaati Avaluku support pannina unkita pesamatanu thana sonna".

Kalpana's mv: Aahaa... workout aaghuthu....Konjam acting ah potaa innum semmaya irukum".

She took the broken pieces in her hand and wiped her fake tears, "Anna...Vidunga..Door thattama...Ulla vanthathu En thappu than...Door open la irukave than vanthan".

Swetha, "Door open la irunthalum...Aduthuvanga Private space ulla varapa nee thattirukanum".

Kalpana, "Sorry kaa...Inimey Ipdi panna matan".

She slowly took her steps to move out and thought, "Ena Intha Arjun...Ethuvum pesa maatikuran...Seri valakam pola ottu kepom...Ethachum vedikuthaa nu".

She hides behind the wall and eavesdrop.

Arjun sighed, "Yeii....Ava theriyama thana vantha...Ethuku ipo avala Thittuna".

Swetha, "Ava therinji than vantha...Epa paaru...Noi noi nu...Na unkita pesunalae Avaluku vanthurum Ethachu"...She Murmered.

Arjun, "Ethuku Paithiyam mathiri pesuraa..Chinna ponnu etho pasama seiraa....Athellam thappa pesuviyaa".

Swetha, "Na unna onnum sollala...Avala than solran...Seriyana dramakaari...nee ena thana keta...Vidunga nah vaam...Ava yen solraa..Ava Yaaru Enaku support panna".

Arjun, "Unaku konja kuda courtesy eyy illaya..Ipdi than oruthanga moonjila adicha mathiri pesuviyaa".

Kalpana was enjoying their argument...word by word it become heated argument between both and Swetha yelled loudly which irked Arjun and raised his hand to slap her...At the same they heard Raji's screaming sound as "Layaaaaaaa".