Truth Out🤯

Writer's Note:
So so sorry Sollama Kollama Kanama ponathuku...Suddenly I was suffering from heavy fever...so that only i couldn't able to update...Now I am Ok.. Inimey Updates Regular ah irukum.
.
.
.
Let's get into the story,

"Deii...Ipo nee poi than Aaganum ahhh", Sudha sadly asked Arjun who was all ready to move for Mumbai for few months.

It was 2 days after the fight between Arjun and Swetha while Rakshan and Laya's Fight too..When the day Laya took to the hospital...The Family returned home at that same night after knowing Laya was pregnant...From the day itself Laya didn't spoke with Rakshan...Even she wouldn't ready to saw his face...Laya was with Meera's Room as it was ground floor for not strain at this time....Vedha came to know Arjun and Swetha's Fight and he didn't spoke with Arjun after he know Arjun was about to slap Swetha because of Kalpana.

"Maa...Na than sonna la..Enaku konja time venum ma...Inga sandai oda Ellathaiyum face panna kastam ah iruku....Patha la...Vedha mama enkita pesa kuda matraru...En side enna nu keta thana ma...Na solla mudiyum", Arjun replied calmly.

Ravi was silently standing beside his wife and processing how he going to miss his son for the next few months.

Sudha, "Vedha kita na pesuran Arjun...nee Ingayee iru please"

Arjun nodded no, "Illa ma..Mama kita pesa Enaku entha prestige uhm illa...Aana Inga iruntha Swetha va paakkanum ma...Theva illama Prachana varum...Onnu Avala la...Illa ennala nu".

Sudha chided him, "Nee sollala naah....Amma ku ethuvum theriyathu nu nenachita la".

Arjun hugged Sudha, "Una vida enna therinjivanga Yaaru irupa....Neeye purinjipa nu than vitutan...Athan ipo therinjiruchaee".

Sudha caressed his face, "Swetha kita pesuniyaa aprm".

Arjun gritted his teeth and nodded no, "Seriyana paithiyam...Namma sollavaratha kathula vaguna thana....Eduthathum kachu mooch nu kathuna...enna pesurathu...Ithula school kozhanthai mathiri appa kita complaint Vera".

Ravi intruded, "Apo kalpana aala thana ungalaku adikadi Prachana varuthu...avala velaiya vitu anupiralam da".

Arjun, "Paah....Neeyum yen pa lusu Mathiri pesura....un thangachi ponnuku sanda poda iva oru reason avlothan... kalpana illana Vera reason theduva...Ava kita 3 varusham ah pattutu iruka Enaku than theriyum...Ava epdi sanda poduva nu" .

Ravi and sudha didn't reply anything to him but still silently stared him.

Arjun sighed and once again hugged their parents, "Laya va nalla padiya paathukonga...Ava manasu alavulaiyum seri... health layum Romba week ah iruka....Namma than intha time la Avaluku support ah irukanum....pathukonga...Na kelamburan late aachu".

He bid bye to his parents and left the house...Swetha who hear all their conversation sighed in mixed emotions and went to her room.

Kalpana who saw all the happenings in the house dialled Naresh and informed everything which made him smriked evily and thought they were nearing their success.

Rudhra smirked after hearing it from Naresh, "Virisal vida arambichiruchu...Itha use panni ithaye avangaloda Pirivaa maathanum...Adutha velayaa arambichiru".

Naresh nodded ok, "Seri pa...Na paathukuran".
___.

15 days passed Just like that,

The situation in the Family remains same...Arjun didn't return yet but he made a conversation daily with his parents, Meera and Laya.

It was an another day where Rakshan and Vedha was confessing something about Rudhra in Vedha's Office.

Vedha, "Laya kita pesuniyaa".

Rakshan nodded no, "Pesa matra pa..Yen paaka kuda matra".

Vedha patted his shoulders, "Nee pannathu romba periya thappu da...Nee nalla irukanum nu una Vita poranu sonna ponnu Ava..avala epdi santhegam patta nee".

Rakshan facepalmed, "Avasarathula buthi kozhambiduchu paah...Thangam vishiyathula ennalw ethaiyum yosika mudiyama  poiruchu...Enga unma therinjirum ohh nu".

Vedha took a deep breath, "Vera vazhi illa Rakshaa...Antha Rudhra ipo itha vechi than kaai nagathuvan....Nammale unmai ah sollidrathu than nallathu".

Rakshan was shocked to the core, "Appa...Please pa...Venam Paah...Yaarumaee thaanga maatanga...Thangam amma nu..Venam pa...Avanga odanchi poratha ennala paaka mudiyathu pa"...He had a tears in his eyes.

Vedha's eyes too become watery, "Itha Vita Vera vazhi illa da...Avan mooliyama vishiyam theriyartha vida...Nammale sollidrathu than nallathu"...His words stucked with throat.

Rakshan's tears didn't seems to be stopped soon, "Venam Paah...Neenga 20 varusham patta kastam lam Veena poirum pa...Thangam Epdi react pannuva...Ava kozhanthai pa...Thaanga maata paah...Amma ah yosinga paa"

Vedha with tears, "Ennala mattum avanga kasta padratha paaka mudiyum ahh da".

"Apo yen vedha Ivlo periyaa unmai ah marachingaa", Raji came from somewhere into the office of vedha....She came with anger and hurt ridden eyes.

Rakshan and Vedha understood by her looks and Tone of speaking that she knows the truth.

Raji continued with same hurting eyes, "Swetha...Yaaru Vedha".

That one Question is enough to broke Vedha and Rakshan's heart....The truth of 20 yrs came out....Vedha closed his eyes in defeat with tears while Rakshan was praying this all was dream but it couldn't right.

Rakshan said with broked voice, "Maa....Thangam".

Raji stopped him by showing her hands and Looked vedha who didn't saw her, "Swetha...Namma ponnu illaya Vedha".

Vedha's Heart itched with a heavy pain and Immediately nodded no, "Raji....Kutty Ma ku Ithellam theriya vena ma..Ava Namma ponnu ma". He pleaded her.

Raji again with a broked voice, "Ava Namma ponnu illaya Vedha...Sollunga....Swetha Na petha ponnu illayaa".She yelled the last sentence.

Vedha Feared by her sudden rage...He immediately accepted the truth, "Unma than Rajii...Swetha Namma ponnu illa Than"...He said with broken voice.

That was all the answer Raji needed...She didn't looked Back after his answer...She directly went outside the outside and immediately left from their by driving her car.

Vedha and Rakshan looked each other before heading towards followed Raji....Another shock came infront of them...Yes it was Swetha who hearing all the revelations about her.
______________________________________

Finally The truth Came out...What happened next... Comment la Marakama review sollunga.