Ashore💕

Hello All,

I am back...Na thirumba vanthutan...Inimey regular updates irukum🥰...And Last two chapters comments ku reply panna mudila...Inimey kandipaa panidran...athey support kudupinga nu nambaran..kudunga pleechhu🤗
.
.
.
Let's get into the story,

"Eii... Arjuneeyyyy Innum evlo neram Ipdiyee ukantu irukarthu...Va room ku polam", Swetha Poked his t-shirt near his chest while she was leaning on his chest.

Yeas...The Love duo was in the beach on that night for fullfilling the wish of swetha...When she called him to go for room after they spending much more time than she expected...Arjun gripped his hold strong on her shoulders while embracing her against his chest..She felt loved and snuggling more into him...After a few minutes of silence swetha being a swetha can't accept the silence that too when she was alone with Arjun...She wriggled from his hold and asked him, "Yen Arjuneeyyyy Mouna oorvalam nadathuraa"...She sighed.

Arjun's Face looks very calm than usual he wordlessly dragged her into his embrace and kissed her forehead, "Romba azhaga iruku di..Nee sollumbothu Kuda therila...Aana ipoo nee Naan...Intha kadal...chill nu Kaathu...Alai Oda Satham...Unnoda vaasam..Intha amaithi..intha amaithi pudikama...Nee thullarathu...Ellamaaee"...He said with a voice that shows his admiration towards the situation and his love.

Swetha excitedly clapped her hands with a fake smrik on her face, "Na than Sonna la...Ithuku than Pondatti sonna ketukanum".

Arjun teased her, "Pondatti ahhh..Yaaru"...He acted like searching by placing his hands on near his forehead.

Swetha glared and smacked him, "Kolupu Unaku...Ingaa paaru...she pointed her index finger towards him...un thalai la ezhuthala nalum...Ipo note panniko...Na than Intha jenmathula un Pondatti Purinjithaaa".

Arjun , "Hmm hmm....Purinjithu Thaaye...Kutti ma la irunthu...Kutti Sathan ahh maridathaa"...He Surrender to her next second.

Swetha shrugged, "Athu un kailaa iruku man...Nee nadanthukuratha Poruthu".

Arjun, "Na ukkanthu thana irukan...Nadakalaye..Kutti Maa".

Swetha facepalmed herself, "Sheii....Nee thera mata...Theravaee maata".

Arjun, "Oii...Enna di....kolupaa".

Swetha, "Pinna..Konja nerathuku munnadi...Thana...intha Edam intha amaithi nu nalla dialogue pesuna...Romantic ah ethachum continue pannuvanu patha...Un Mokka comedy ah potu Enna saavidukuraa"

Arjun, "Ipo Enna Unaku....romantic ah ethachum pannanum...Athana"

Swetha closed her mouth by her palms and whispers, "Vena Arjuneeyyyy...Ithu onnum goa illa...Namma ECR than..Evanachum video eduthu potan..Aprm avlo than..Namma room ku poi kudu..evlo vena"..She romantically winked at him.

Arjun looked her from top to toe, "Aiyaa da...Aasa than..aala paaru.m..Iru varan"...He gets up from the sand and ran at some distance near a gulfi shop and get One gulfi and returned to her.

Swetha eyes sparkled once she saw a gulfi in his hand, "Enakaa Arjuneeyyyy...Kudu...Kudu"..She licked her lips in excitiment while getting it from him...When she completed the half of the gulfi..he snatched it from her hand and started to eat...Swetha blushed by his act but composed soon."Seriyana Alpaa... Arjuneeyyyy nee...Venum nahh...Unakum vangikaa vendiyathu thana".

Arjun looked her intensely, "Ipo Na Enna panna nu unaku therila la".

"Shoooo...Ithellam Unga appa kalathu Romance Arjuneyyy", Swetha sighed at him.

Arjun raised his eyebrows at her and smriked not before wiping the icecream that stucked at the corner of her lips, "Appa kalam ohh Thatha kalam oh...Na unnodathu share panranu therinjathum...unaku light ah smile vanthuchu pathiyaa antha munumunukura lips orama...That's the love and romance di lusu pondatti".