Apart🙂

Note:
As Per my promise....I gave double update for this entire week....From the next week onwards my schedule has been small busy...so I'll give Definitely one update a day.
.
.
.
.
Let's get into story,

A week passed Just like that,

Sudha and Ravi went to meet Rakshan and Laya..They consoled them and said everything will be alright soon...Thatha and Family hear the news and felt worried about Vedha and Rakshan....In the middle of the week Rakshan searched a Job...Raghu knows the information and asked Rakshan to took over of his Warehouse and Factory after his college time....Once he got completed his degree asked him to whatever he wants...Initially he avoids..Later Raghu and Ravi made him understood and Rakshan accepted Raghu's offer.

Arjun took care of Vedha, Raji and Swetha very well...He became a moral support for them...Swetha feels a lot about her parents suffer...She had an anger on Rakshan but even more than that she misses him and felt pity for him...Still Raji and Vedha didn't spoke with each other about Rakshan...They both missing their son like a hell and felt bad about his well being....Raji was scared to talk to him because of his health condition.

It was a day they all went to college,

"Oii....Intha", Arjun passed a Juice to Swetha who was deeply thought something.

Swetha smiled and get it from him, "Epa Arjunn Vanthingaa".

Arjun, "Ipa than...Varapave pathan....Tired ah iruntha..Kandipaa saptruka mata..Athan..Kudii".

She smiled and having her juice while Arjun, "Mama...Ok ah..Epdi irukaru ipo".

Swetha rolled her eyes, "Nethu thana Pathinga....Aprm Enna".

Arjun, "Athu illa kuttyma...One week Aprm court ku Poranu sonnaru la Athan di ketan".

Swetha smiled at him, "Na romba lucky la Arjuneeyyyy".

Arjun chuckled, "Yen di Thidirnu"

Swetha, "Intha Oru varathula na una Neraiya therijirukitan Arjuneeyyyy...Nee en Mela...en family Mela evlo care eduthukita nu paakumbothu romba lucky feel panran Arjuneeyyyy...Un life la na irukarthuku...Thank you so much"...Her eyes becomes Moistened.

Arjun wiped her tears, "Lusu..Ithellam Na pannama vera yaaru pannuva...Ellam sikriam ah seri aagirum...athuku na porupu ok ahh".

After sometime,

"Seri Arjuneeyy...na class ku Poran", Swetha said and was about to go...She saw Rakshan came towards them with Laya.

Swetha glared him like he was her enemy...She didn't care about him and moved.

Rakshan, "Thangam".

Swetha yelled, "Enna Apdi kupdathaa"...Some  other students from there saw them.

Arjun, "Swetha...Enna Ithellam.

Swetha, "Ivanuku dhaiyavu senju support pannathinga Arjunnnn."

Rakshan with tears, "Thangam...Please da..Neeyachum na solratha...

Swetha, "Una Apdi kupdathaa nu sonna la".

Laya, "Swetha please...Avan solratha konjam

Swetha, "Please..Na ungala ethuvum sollida kudathu nu nenaikuran".

Arjun, "Swetha avan side la irunthu konjam yosi ma".

Swetha with tears, "Avan yosichina Arjunn....Avan Engala yosichana....Enga veedu epdi irukum nu Ivana kelunga...Ivan ponathula irunthu etho museum la iruka uyir illatha porul mathiri irukom Naanga moonu perum.