Invite🙊

Writer's Note: Sorry for making you all wait..I am having heavy fever... So that for Next 2 or 3 days I didn't give regular updates...Once I will completely recovered I will give regular updates.

And Coming to NEE ENADHARUGINIL NEE...My first story reached 100k reads..Thanq for all the readers for making it possible💥🥰.
.
.
.
Let's get into the story,

It's been a month,

A week before Restaurant opening ceremony,

"Yeass...Come in", Raji answered the door knocking sound while reading the Patient's Report.

Once she raised her head to saw the person it was sudha...She was shocked and then surprised too.

Raji gets up from the chair and welcomed her, "Annii...Vaanga".

Sudha forwarded a Invitation for Restaurant opening ceremony to Rajii, "Kandipa Vantharanum".

Raji smiled and got it from her..Then the reality stucks her, "Annii..Avaru".

Sudha points out the invitation, "&Family nah...ellarum varanum nu than meaning"...She slightly smiles and nodded at her while went out.
_____.

"Hahaha...Enaku Ithu pothum Rajii", Vedha holding the invitation which sudha was given in his hands and saw that like a kid saw a candy...Raji, Rakshan and Swetha admired his happiness in his eyes with a smile.

"Aiyoo...Santhoshathula Enna panrathu nae therilayee...Deii pasangala...Inniku Unga Amma Oda healthy dinner la irunthu Namaku leave uh...intha happiness ah enjoy panna...daddy Oda special treat uh", Vedha shouted in happiness.

Rakshan and Swetha squealed in happiness, "Yeeeaaaahhh"

Raji controlled, "Vedha...Athellam vena...Veetla dinner prepare panniyachu"

Swetha whinned, "Dadddyyyy".

Vedha winked at Swetha, "Iru kuttymaa...

Vedha moved near Rajii, "Rajjii...Na Inniku evlo santhoshama irukanu theriyum la".

Rajii faked glared him, "Evlo santhosham ah irukinga".

Vedha kissed her cheeks suddenly and Swetha shouted and closed her eyes, "Daddyyy......Un romance la room la vechuko".

Rajji, "Heyy Vaalu...enchi Poii kelambu di..Dinner ponum la...Raksha kutitu Po avala".

Rakshan, "Yebba...Ithu ulaga nadipu da saami".

Swetha, "Daddy...You too baddy"

Vedha pouted, "Enna Kutti ma..Appa unakaga thana"....Swetha fake glared at her father and left to the room.

Vedha turned to Rajii and took her hands, "Rajiii Ma..Na romba rombaa happy ah..Irukan....Shopping ponum...Ellarukum dress edukanum Function ku...Ok ahh".

Rajii smiled at her Husband who behaves like a child for his sister's invite, "Seringa...Naaliki evening pogalam".
____.

Next day,

In college,

Arjun seriously doing something in his mobile while Swetha came behind him and yelled, "Bhooooooooo".

He jerked and clutched his heart, "Aaahhhhh....Yen Maa ipdii".

Swetha sat opposite to him, "Enna Ma nee ipdi porupu illama iruku...Inniku restaurant ku Furniture curtains la varuthu la..Namma poi paaka venama...Va..Vaa".

Arjun looked her from top to toe, "Class ah cut adichitu onnum poga venam...Class mudinjathum pogalam".

Swetha, "Chaaii....Nam Raja thanthiringal anaithum veenagi vittadhaee".