Emotional Mess🥺

As you all Asked Here is a second  update,
.
.
.
Let's get into the story,

After Hearing the Revelations about her Swetha wouldn't able to stand on her own...she was in vulnerable state...She pointing the direction where Raji was gone few minutes before with a teary eyes and looked her Father and Brother simulataneously...When she was about to fell down Her saviours caught and took her inside the office and made her sat on the couch...Rakshan and Vedha sat on her each side..Rakshan made her drank water.

Rakshan was panicked about his mother's state so he quickly caressed Swetha's hair, "Thangam...Onu illa da...Onu illa...Nee veetuku va appa oda...Namma pesikalam".....He swiftly ran from there not before he sent his Father's PA Jaikumar Anna Inside the office room to took care of them.

Jai was silently standing in the corner of the room and Feels pity for the Father daughter duo.

Swetha looked her Father who was not able to face her and his heads down...Swetha always being Swetha not able to saw her Father in this state....She composed herself and try to wipe All her tears...But it went in vain....She took a deep breath and kneel down before her father and hold his hands in her...Vedha finally Looked his Kutty ma with Guilt ridden eyes.

Swetha wiped his tears while Vedha doing the same to her...She nodded him no for his tears.

Even though Swetha's words stuck with her throat...She didn't gave up his father....Swetha called him, "Apppaahhhh."....That's all Vedha needed He felt and reminded it was her first word few years back.... Vedha Hugged her and kissed her forehead with all his love he had for her.

Vedha with teary eyes, "Kuttyma...Appa va veruthuratha da...Nee than da Enaku ellame...Appa va vitu poira mata la...Please appa va nambu da...Appa kudave irupanu sollu da....Nee en ponnu da....Nee Enaku Mattum than da ponnu".

Swetha was a crying mess, "Appa....Na unga ponnu ....Eppavum unga ponnu pa...Enna va vena irukatum.....Enaku Neenga amma Thangam mattum podhum pa....Please paah....azhathinga daddy...Na itha ketrukave kudathu....Na Inga vanthirukave kudathu paa"....She continuously Face palmed herself with tears.

Vedha Stopped her, "Kuttima...Onum Ila da...Onum illa da..Appa irukan da Unaku..Nee purinjikita pothum da...Nee enna purinjikita..Na intha ulgathaiyaee jeichiruvan da...Appa solratha kelu da".

Swetha with tears, "Maa....Rajii Ma...Enna vena solliruvala paa"....She got hiccups.

Jai gave her water and caressed her hair while Vedha, "Nee Enga Devathai da....Una Epdi da Amma verupa...Amma Appa Ivlo naal unmai ahh sollalayee kovam ah irupa...Unmela kova paduvala sollu"

Swetha with tears, "Apo Ivlo naal Neenga unga akka va pirinchi iruthathu intha unma Enaku theriya kudathunu thana paa".

Vedha didn't look her and slowly nodded his head...Swetha was crumbled in the floor, "Ennala Ungalaku Evlo kastam la paa"...She hitted her forehead.

Vedha pulled her hand, "Illa da...Nee appa oda chellam da...Unala appa ku entha kastam uhm Illa da"...He wiped his tears with a fake smile.

Swetha, "Paah....Raji ma va pakkanum paa...Polam paa".

Vedha nodded and held her hands and moved out from the office.
____.

Swetha entered into the house with Vedha...She was all feared and hurted how could she face everyone after knowing whom she thought was her family..Now its all become empty she felt like a lonely Island....How the family members treat her after knowing the truth.

But once she entered into the house... Everyone Came and hugged her like she was their treasure....Raji didn't came down as Rakshan was with her.

Sudha, "Inga paaru Swetha...Enga Swetha nee than epavum..Atha mattum Nyabagam vechukoo".