CH-30

Waking up with a headache, Yoohyeon took some pills before lighting a cigarette and keeping it between her lips, she was sitting on the floor, her back rested against the wall, she placed her elbows over her knees, she closed her eyes with the reality hitting her badly, "I should give up on her..." She whispered to herself.

Shaking her head in defeat, she decided to recall yesterday's moments.

A habit of her's that she got when Hanni was with her and when she murdered her father, she had to repeat this habit, recalling, remembering everything in details as much as possible, like a small game. The interrogaters forced her to get used to this habit.

She hummed to herself before she started mumbling, "I woke up... Showered, dressed up... What did i wear?" She asked herself, she looked down at her being completely naked.

"Blue shirt? Then Nayeon called me, i went to give a speech, hall's name? I don't remember. Hanni tried to kill me in between my speech, i also saw mom in that hall. " She smiled knowing so far she was doing well with remembering the details.

"After the incident, i came here with Nayeon and Sunghwa, Bora didn't join us, she had a meeting... The three of us ate...? They both ate, i didn't. I kept drinking, beer it was..." She spoke looking at the bottle placed over the table.

"I left them both, walked towards the elevator. There was a family inside... I can't remember their faces. How many members? Three..."

She closed her eyes once again trying to remember the details, the girl was the one who spoke alot.

"Her voice was extremely similar to Kiya." Yoohyeon opened her eyes, she threw the cigarette in the ashtray, she took another cigarette from her nightstand.

"I still remember Kiya's voice. I think i drank alot, i must be hallucinating."

When she was lighting the cigarette, she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, "That girl kept asking questions to the woman who was standing beside me, why didn't she reply? Only the man was replying in between."

Yoohyeon got up from the floor, taking the cigarette inside her lips, "I'm crazy... What if it was Minji and she didn't speak purposely..." She chuckled at the thought, taking another puff, she rested her hands over her hips, "I should give up but i should check last time..." She spoke to herself, "They must be going to the top floors, they stayed after i left. I need to check..." She somehow convinced herself and walked towards the closet.

•••••••

Once Yoohyeon was ready in a hurry, she stepped out of her room to find Sunghwa waiting to press on the door bell.

"I don't have time!" Yoohyeon spoke walking towards the elevator.

"Why?" Sunghwa followed her inside the elevator.

"I think Minji is in this hotel. Yesterday when i was drunk, i came here in the elevator, there was a girl, the girl's voice was very similar to Kiya."

"Yoohyeon, that's impossible..." Sunghwa spoke placing his hand over Yoohyeon's shoulder. "How do you still remember Kiya's voice...? It can be a misunderstanding."

"I remember her voice. I don't think it's a misunderstanding but i have to check it, if i miss this opportunity, i think Minji will leave again... I do think it was Minji because that girl was Kiya!"

"It can be another woman..." Sunghwa spoke, "Yes, that's possible but i wanna check... Please! I've been searching her for a year! I'm already thirty two, when am I going to get happiness?! I wanted to spend my life with her!" She explained with a frustrating voice.

Sunghwa didn't say anything, he was already angry at Minji, he blamed Minji and only her for whatever Yoohyeon was going through. Not only Minji reported her to the police but she also left the country, she wasted Yoohyeon's five years.