CH-27

Hanni walked out of the car, "Why are we at Nayeon's place?" She asked looking at Yoohyeon and Bora, they didn't reply.

Yoohyeon dragged Hanni inside the house, they met Nayeon in their way who was ready to go out, Hanni could figure out that Nayeon knew everything and she was supporting Yoohyeon, because she was going to hide the body.

"What kind of a friend are you!?" Hanni yelled at Nayeon, "You supported her in killing her own dad!?" She asked.

"I didn't, i just got to know about it."

"How can you be so calm about it?!" Hanni exclaimed looking at Nayeon's posture. "Look, don't question her. Follow me." Yoohyeon spoke looking at Hanni.

Nayeon gave her a last look before leaving.

_

Hanni saw Lisa and Sunghwa sitting over the couch. A man in a suit was waiting for them to arrive.

Hanni's gaze fell over the documents on the table. They were divorce documents.

Once they sat over their chairs near the table, Yoohyeon started, "You should sign the documents..."

"I won't." Hanni replied.

Yoohyeon placed her face over her hands, "Do you all see how persistent she is?" Said Yoohyeon pointing at Hanni.

"Hanni, please let's end this here. You know she doesn't love you." Bora spoke placing her hand over Hanni's shoulder.

"I won't give her a divorce, i will have to talk to my lawyer and my parents if you all keep forcing me." Hanni replied, she started removing her phone, Yoohyeon snatched her phone away.

"Sign it Hanni, why are you with someone who will never love you?" Asked Lisa.

"Because i love her!" Hanni replied. "She doesn't. Sign it." Sunghwa spoke clasping his hands together.

"Please, sign it!" Yoohyeon yelled at Hanni, when Hanni didn't reply, she looked at the man sitting on the chair, "Is her thumb print okay?" Asked Yoohyeon.

"She isn't an illiterate, it might be seen as forced print. We need her sign." The lawyer spoke.

"Hanni please sign it! We have other things to deal with..." Bora pleaded, she noticed the posture Yoohyeon had, things might take serious turn.

"Do you love someone else?" Asked Hanni looking at Yoohyeon.

"Yes, i do." Yoohyeon replied.

"Who?" Asked Hanni.

"Sign the documents and I'll tell you." Yoohyeon replied. She waited for Hanni's response.

Hanni's main support Yoohyeon's dad was no more, her parents would definitely tell her to divorce Yoohyeon after knowing that she is a murderer. They wouldn't like Hanni being with a murderer.

Hanni had a strong will. She had decided she wasn't going to give up but the fact of Yoohyeon loving someone else was just too much for her, she couldn't help but clench her fists tightly, it definitely meant Yoohyeon was cheating on her.

To their surprise, Hanni quickly started signing the documents only to know the name of the girl. Only the name was enough for her to destroy that girl's life.

_

Hanni threw the documents at Yoohyeon's face, "Thanks..." Yoohyeon replied collecting the documents. She was about to get up when Hanni gripped over her wrist.

"What's the name?" Asked Hanni.

"Minji." Yoohyeon replied with a smile.

•••••••