CH-2

After the ring ceremony, i had to kiss her. I kept my fake smile over my lips because there were cameras everywhere.

Hanni had her arm wrapped around my upper arm.

The family members took some photos with us after that the reporters stormed in with their huge cameras and mics.

"Do I look beautiful?" Hanni whispered leaning towards my ear.

"Yes." I spoke, i wasn't lying when i said that, she did look beautiful.

"You could have saved this part for someone who really loves you." I whispered in a lower voice.

She gently tapped on my upper arm with her other hand, gesturing me to keep quiet because of the reporters who were ready to ask the questions as they approached us.

"Keep smiling when you answer." Hanni whispered to me before she faced the reporter who pointed his mic at her, "Ms.Lee should we call you Mrs.Kim from now on?" He joked but that was so uncomfortable. Exchanging surname with Hanni is weird.

"Yes please, it's an honour..." She answered looking at me with a small smile. I can see that she is extremely happy about it.

"Yoohyeon, what are the things that made you fall in love with Hanni and you just decided to marry her. Is it because of your friendship that you didn't try to date her before marriage, do you trust your friendship that much?"

The reporter asked me next.

"I will say i do trust our friendship. I didn't date her because i knew she was the one for me. How can I not fall in love with her? Look at her!" I faced Hanni and pointed my hand towards her face.

The reporters went crazy and their cameras started clicking our photos rapidly.

Seriously this people.

Hanni then faced the reporters, "We will only answer two or three questions. We both have to attend University tomorrow."

"Oh? Attending University just after your wedding night? Sounds tiring. Won't you both be tired tomorrow?" He asked her, she wasn't sure on how to answer that question.

He clearly wanted to know if we were going to have sex tonight.

I opened my mouth to speak but when i saw Hanni speaking, i stopped.

"Studying is important for us as much as our marriage." She spoke not smiling at the reporter.

The reporters noticed the change of tone in Hanni's voice and they decided to end their interview. Even i was scared.

Hanni has been like that since our childhood the thing that is changed in her is her immature nature which she had during our school days, her stubbornness to get something she wanted. She used to cry if she didn't get what she wanted. With time, we all grow.

I will say she did improve herself with that attitude.

Now she has this maturity, she takes her decisions very well without hurting others.

My case is different, she did wanted to marry me at any cost that's why she didn't oppose it. Atleast that's what I think.

She is straightforward and blunt most of the times, this quality of hers is quite good because people never try to mess with her knowing her personality. They know they're going to be fucked up if they do hurt her or mess up with her.

She has lovely parents who listen to her, so messing with her can also mean messing with her parents which most of the people avoid knowing the power her parents hold. They can steal anyone's wealth in a second, in this case my parents are the same as her except the listening part, they never listen to me.