CH-20 (M)

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

Mature scene ahead

•••••••

[Minji's POV]

Everything was going well, a year has already passed.

Like we thought, we used to meet in the same restaurant, Yoohyeon wanted to move our meeting ahead in a step, so we used to meet in an hotel room.

It was a little saddening, how we had to be careful of the outside world, we kept whatever we had in a small room.

I was still happy, i got to know her more personally, each meeting we had between us, brought me so closer to her that i couldn't stay away from her.

Whenever I used to see her ring, i used to feel jealous. If things were not so strict around her, we could have been in a proper relationship.

I have tried many times to convince her getting a divorce from Hanni, she denies, fearing her parents.

This topic causes us to argue.

She doesn't really stretch the matter but i get angry that she can't do anything about her own life.

"For how long are we going to meet like this...?" I asked.

She intertwined our fingers and closed her eyes, she might have borrowed this habit from Hanni, Hanni sometimes doesn't reply to her and turns off the lights. That's what she was going to do.

"You need to answer Yoohyeon. You can't avoid this topic."

She turned around to face me, not turning off the lights. "As long as I'm with Hanni?"

"You mean forever? Am i your mistress?" I asked.

"No, i love you... You aren't a mistress for me."

"When am I going to get an official status in your life, am i always going to be someone on the side..."

She sighed, "Have i ever treated you like you're someone on the side..." She asked me.

"No." I replied.

"Then why would you think that you're my mistress or someone on the side?-"

"That is what the people call women like me Yoohyeon, you have a wife and here you are laying with me, talking to me. I am not your wife."

"Can we not talk about this topic... I've told you so many times not to call yourself a mistress or think of yourself as one. I would have married you, if it weren't for my parents and Hanni but i can't, they will take everything away from me, everything. I won't have money-"

"Can you not get a job in another company?"

"You think they will let me work in other companies? They will tell everyone to not hire me. My education doesn't play an important role here, it's a waste. Everything is controlled by my parents. If that happens what will I do? I won't be able to meet you because i won't have money..."

"Are we supposed to meet like this forever...?"

•••••••

"Are we supposed to meet like this forever...?"  Minji questioned.

"Yes..." Yoohyeon spoke, to which Minji sat up on the bed and started getting out of it.

"Minji, please don't leave. I won't get to meet you tomorrow..." Yoohyeon spoke, gripping over Minji's wrist.