CH-17

After we left the venue, my parents were waiting to interrogate me.

"Why did you arrange a press without asking us?"

"What's wrong with you? Why did you claim to have forced sex with Hanni when you didn't?" My dad spoke.

"She did it because she wants divorce from Hanni." My mom replied to him.

He gave an angry glare to me, "Is it true?" He asked me.

I didn't reply, he knew it was true, he was going to scold me but Hanni raised her hand in the mid-air, stopping him, "Mr.Kim, you can talk to her later. I need some time with her." She spoke.

Her tone was stern, she grabbed me by my wrist, we started walking towards the stairs.

She used Mr.Kim for my dad, she must be really angry.

_

I was pushed inside the room, hanni entered inside and slammed the door behind her, "You made me sweat." She spoke, placing her purse over the table, near the bed.

I sat over the bed.

She removed her watch, her heels, her earrings, she walked towards me and sat beside me.

"Okay, talk." She spoke.

"Talk about what?" I replied.

"I hate when you act dumb. Talk about the stunt you just pulled." She then took my hand in her hold and continued her sentence, "Do you know how much I've dreamed of us to be together?" She spoke.

"Do you remember Jihee?" She suddenly asked.

"No..."

"The girl you had a crush on when we were in school..."

Now that she reminded me, i do remember Jihee's presence.

She was so cute and adorable, she was an average student, it didn't really matter to me. She didn't belong to any powerful background.

I actually admired her alot, she was very much disciplined and helpful when needed.

It's a sweet memory about her.

"Yeah...I remember..." I replied with a slow nod.

What does Jihee has to do with all of this?

"Do you remember, you trying to ask her to become your girlfriend in 8th or 9th grade?"

"Kind of... What about that?"

"Why didn't you continue to be with her?"

"She said yes to me, then we were in a relationship for two days? She left the school without informing me, so i couldn't be with her...Why are you asking, you know this...-'

"I was the one who told your parents about it. They did the rest."

She can't be serious but the way she's talking, looks like she is, she is very much serious.

"Did the rest...?" I questioned, wanting to what actually they did with Jihee.

"They expelled her from the school. Jihee's parents married her off because they completely blamed her to drop out of the school."

Poor Jihee, i didn't even know what happened with her all these years.

"Why would you tell my parents about it?"

"You don't understand?" Hanni squeezed over my hand, "I used to have a crush on you."

"From school days?"