CH-29

At Thirty years old, Yoohyeon stepped out of the prison. They had to appoint bodyguards for her because the people were extremely angry with the justice system. They wanted Yoohyeon to serve a life sentence.

After Yoohyeon was out, she was hospitalized first, Sunghwa's parents decided to pay for the hospital bills because their son wouldn't return to their place unless they paid for her hospital bills. He didn't had a job at that moment so he had to request his parents.

Nayeon and Bora were always stuck with Yoohyeon in the hospital, Lisa would take care of their meals while they waited for Yoohyeon.

_

Yoohyeon was doing alright after a week, she was asked by Jeshik if she would like to return to the party as a leader and she accepted it but she needed a break.

The break almost of one year. In that break, she tried her best to find Minji with the help of her friends. She wasn't able to find Minji anywhere, Minji must have moved on, this was the thought she used to think.

They all were tired with the searching because Yoohyeon kept pressuring them to find Minji.

They tried to know if Hanni had something to do with Minji's sudden disappearance but no, Minji left the country at her own will.

Her number used to be off, or busy when Yoohyeon used to call.
_

Yoohyeon still didn't give up, she kept calling the same number for almost a year, when she realised she can't just focus on Minji and should do something else, she joined the party again and kept searching for Minji as well.

Hanni was overly obsessed with Yoohyeon, she used to send texts to her on daily basis. Yoohyeon blocked her after she started threatening Yoohyeon of killing her if she doesn't marry her again.

Calls from unknown numbers would make Yoohyeon restless, it was Hanni everytime Yoohyeon picked up the calls.

Nayeon suggested Yoohyeon to report the stalking to the police, Yoohyeon did it and Hanni stopped for a while. After a month the stalking started again. Yoohyeon decided to ignore it.

_

"I will next call our party's leader, Kim Yoohyeon!"

The hall erupted into an applause as Yoohyeon walked over the stage, she stood near the mic.

She had a hope that Minji must be seeing her through the live cameras. This was the first election of her, that she won against her mother.

She noticed her mother sitting on the front row.

"First... I would like to thank my friends, who have always supported me no matter what. Nayeon, Lisa and Sunghwa, we are University friends, I'm so lucky, i found friends like them. My other friends, Bora and Jeshik, they have also helped me alot. I am here because of these people and also because of my own hardwork..." Yoohyeon looked at the cameras and wanted to leave a hint for Minji but she had no idea how she should do it so she decided to just forget about Minji for a moment.

"I promise to make this city a better place. People won't regret voting me. I will decrease the corruption, crimes and sexual assault cases which keeps increasing in our area. I will plea to the court to bring some changes in the law so that the people who reside here can stay in peace...-" Her sentence was cut off when she felt someone pulling her by her shoulder, she looked at Hanni who had a small gun in her hand which she placed over Yoohyeon's abdomen, everyone gasped and started scattering away when the guard of Yoohyeon announced that Hanni carried a gun.

Hanni was pulled away from Yoohyeon, her gun was snatched away from her hands. Yoohyeon was shocked with Hanni's behaviour.

"Leave me!" Hanni yelled at the bodyguards around her.