CH-24 (M)

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

Short mature scene ahead

•••••••

[Minji's POV]

After our meeting from the last time, she again started rejecting my calls.

After almost two weeks, we finally met again.

We kept meeting for a week, during our meeting she would act extremely weird.

On my birthday i thought i was just overthinking, but i wasn't. That day she didn't hug me when she saw me.

She was doing the same thing again, she wouldn't hug me, she didn't initiate any physical touch or a hug.

When i initiated it, she used to give in.

Everything was like before except this part. She would bring me to eat, she was taking a great care of me but she appeared very distant.

I had thoughts about her and Bora. I do know Bora, there are less chances they might have an affair?

That's not really possible, Bora is a speaker in an assembly why would she be attracted to Yoohyeon. Bora is married too.

Yoohyeon did mention, she spends most of her time in the sessions. Why would she need one session for more than three hours?

I massaged my forehead, this was giving me a headache.

"Are you alright?" She asked me, focusing on the road, she was driving my car, we decided to change our hotel. Same location might get us into a problem.

"Why did you reject my calls?" I asked her.

"I was busy and things weren't going good with Hanni..." She spoke.

"Why do you lie Yoohyeon? You didn't had five minutes to pick up my call?"

"I did, i rejected your calls, i wasn't ready to talk to you..." She spoke.

"What do you mean by that? You weren't ready?"

"I only rejected five calls. I was really not ready to talk to you."

"Why?"

"I was also busy in learning, i need to get into politics."

"Suddenly? You didn't like it..."

"There are chances for me to..." She stopped in between her sentence.

"To what?"

"To... I can't tell you everything... Respect my privacy." She spoke.

•••••••

"To... I can't tell you everything... Respect my privacy." Yoohyeon spoke, Minji was a little surprised to get this answer.

"I see, you like Bora." Minji spoke.

"I don't." Yoohyeon replied.

"Explain what you do in those sessions?"

"She teaches me about her party and other parties..." Yoohyeon answered, she parked the car and they both got out.
_

Yoohyeon placed the keys inside the pocket, she turned around to look at Minji, "What...?" Yoohyeon almost whispered.

"I need answers..." The purple haired girl spoke.

"Okay, Bora teaches me. What else should I tell you?"

"For four hours?"

"Yes."

"Does Hanni know about your four hours session." Asked Minji, her hands crossed over her chest.