CH-25

Hanni was woken up from her sleep, she settled her gaze over Yoohyeon who couldn't stand properly, she sat beside Hanni.

"Why did you wake me up?" Asked Hanni. "That too when you're drunk."

"Because, i like annoying you." The silver haired girl took Hanni's wrist in her hand. "Have you thought about our future...?" Asked Yoohyeon.

"Yes." Hanni replied.

"What? Tell me..."

"This is not a time to talk about our future." The black haired girl spoke.

"It is a perfect time. Tell me about it."

"We will have a kid together-"

Yoohyeon broke out into a laughter, she covered her mouth in the process before stopping and folding her arms, "Okay next..."

"And nothing we will live like usual."

"I'm not going to have a kid with you... Imagine if we did have a kid, that child is going to be traumatized, we will keep arguing in front of the child. Would you like that...?" Asked Yoohyeon.

Hanni had a soft expression at what Yoohyeon said, that was going to be true.

"You're right..." Hanni whispered in a lower voice.

That gave a slight hope to Yoohyeon that Hanni might agree to divorce her.

If she agrees, Yoohyeon won't move on to her next plan or blackmail Bora anymore. She was feeling like a shit person already for doing what she did with Bora.

"So... Why don't you divorce me...-"

"Why? Do you love someone else?" Asked Hanni.

Yoohyeon was back on square one. She was feeling anger boiling inside her. She wanted to confess that she does love someone but it wasn't a right moment.

"I'm asking you last time, kindly. Will you divorce me or not?" Yoohyeon spoke.

"No. Go to sleep."

"I will sleep but don't regret not divorcing me later." Yoohyeon layed down and turned her back towards Hanni.

•••••••

The next day when Yoohyeon woke up she was told to dress up formally by her mother, she did that and went to her parents room to find out Bora sitting on the couch. Yoohyeon checked if her parents were around.

Once she was sure they weren't, she walked towards her.

Sitting beside her she spoke, "Bora...I-"

Her sentence was cut off when she heard her parents voice nearing, she shifted towards the corner of the couch.

"Why are you sitting on that couch when Bora is sitting there...?" Mr.Kim spoke looking at Yoohyeon.

Yoohyeon got up and stood behind the couch.

Her parents took a seat on the chairs. "Yes Bora, what did you wanted to talk about..." Mr.Kim started.

"Yoohyeon's sessions will end tomorrow, me and Jeshik wanted Yoohyeon to join our party..." Bora stated with a smile.

"What?" Yoohyeon's mother spoke.

"Why would she join your party?" Asked Mrs.Kim.

"I think she is still young, has a lot to learn. Me and Jeshik will be guiding her with each step..."

"Just because you are a speaker with a huge experience doesn't make you a politician. Who are you to decide which party our daughter should join?" Mr.Kim gave a rude remark to Bora.