CH-11

I never had an idea about how disgusting Hanni's dad was. I am witnessing it right now.

I was here sitting, a document was placed in front of me. My parents were also here.

So the deal is, this company which i thought was Hanni's, it's actually her's and Mr.Lee's, they have divided it.

If i have sex with Hanni three times per month, they will give this company completely over to Hanni.

I couldn't help but place my face in my hands.

"We know you both are not sexually active..." Mr.Lee spoke.

"Yoohyeon, this sounds like a great deal." My dad spoke.

I didn't reply. I was extremely angry at Hanni. How do they even know about our sexual life? I don't like sharing about it, so it's obviously Hanni who told them or maybe they figured it out.

While they were discussing this matter the door opened and Minji entered inside, she gave a bow to all of us before walking beside Mr.Lee and sitting beside him.

Why would she sit beside him when there were many chairs empty.

"Yoohyeon, sign the document. We need you to have sex with Hanni."

God, is my mom serious? Minji is right here.

I awkwardly looked at Minji, who didn't had any particular expression.

I'm so embarrassed.

"I need to discuss this with Hanni." I spoke looking at Mr.Lee.

He was trying to pressure me into signing the document right now but i needed to know Hanni's opinion on it.

After awhile we all stood up to leave.

I noticed a drastic change in Minji's outfit now that i can fully concentrate on her.

Yesterday she had a formal kind of outfit but today her outfit was a bit revealing.

I wasn't judging her.

Everyone has a right to wear anything they want but the way Mr.Lee kept staring at her cleavage from time to time, it bothered me alot.

"What are you staring at?" Mr.Lee asked, when he caught me looking at Minji.

"Nothing..." I shook my head with a smile, before i started walking, my steps were slow. I was a little excited to know that Minji will come with us in the elevator.

More time to observe her.

"Minji, stay behind." I heard Mr.Lee's voice, why does he wants Minji to stay behind. She didn't deny it. How could she, he sounded authoritative.

I slightly looked back at Minji and she didn't look happy with staying behind.

Wait, were they going to have sex?

No, that can't happen. Why am I always imagining worse case scenarios.

What if they're actually going to fuck.

No way.
_

Once we arrived outside, i told my parents to move ahead.

They went away from me, i decided to wait here at the entrance.

Mr.Lee suddenly opened the door, "Yoohyeon, you can leave." He spoke, peeking out of the door.

Okay, now that's weird as fuck.

I gave him a nod and started walking.

I can't imagine them having sex. He looks so ugly, he is older than her, is married, has a daughter.