The Ghost of the Desert

Start from the beginning

"Sure you do, keep me posted" 

"Of course dad" 

"Stay safe"

Crosshair could only groan, he shot through his scope aiming for the building above the hangar where any ships were stored. It took him a good ten minutes to zipline down and land silently on the top of the hangar. 

"Like I said, you will have to wait. The owner is on his way" 

"Why can't you give us the codes, this is clearly the Empires property" 

"Why are you so interested? No offence but you don't look like you work for the Empire, not with that armour" 

"We don't, we are mainly following a treasure trail in hopes to solve this Jedi case" 

"Who are you after?" 

"The one called Ghost, have you heard of them" 

"I have" 

"Care to share some information" 

"Nope" 

"Kid, look we are in a hurry so why don't you step aside and let us do our work" 

"No because this isnt your property, you can't just walk into places and expect them to kneel down and bide by your rules as for Ghost, it's not a treasure, it's a person" 

"Sure kid, let me be the judge of that" 

Tinker frowned, taking in the armoured individuals in front of him. He hoped Ghost got here quickly, yes he was his father. Ghost had raised him ever since his own mother had kicked him out when he was only two. He and Ghost ran into each other, of course Tinker knew Ghost's real name, it worked vice versa. Ghost had given Tinker his nickname after finding him pulling things apart. 

"Who are you?" Tinker asked, bored out of his mind as he fiddled with a new part for one of the droids as the other droids activated around the ship keeping the armoured individuals back. Who were in shock at the droids. 

"Defence protocol" Tinker murmured ignoring the individual tucked into his datapad. "Are you a droid?" Tinker asked the individual with the metal legs.

"No" 

Tinker could only shrug. The blond girl squeezed in between the giant  and the obvious leader to stand opposite him.

"We obviously got off to the wrong start, let's start again...My name is Omega, who are you?" Tinker only raised an eyebrow as he turned to look at a monitor. 

"Tinker" 

"What got you that name?" Omega asked, he only pointed at the droids and said, "My dad give it to me" he bluntly spoke. 

"Omega back away, something's not right"

Just as that was said all the lights went out plunging them all into darkness as did a smoke grenade, Tinker placed his night vision visor on only to watch as Ghost appeared, easily taking down the individuals in the area. 

Omega couldn't help but shout, "STOP! We are not the enemy!" Her scream and the fans clicking on followed by the lights turning back on caught Tinkers attention. 

The leader of the armoured individual found himself caught in hand to hand combat with the mysterious hooded figure who had caught them all off guard while the others were on the ground from being forced to the ground. 

"Dad, please let's hear them out then cook them later" Tinker turned to Ghost who nodded, he shoved away the leader of the said group and walked towards Tinker to place himself as a barrier.