Enemy

He was finally out of the rotten jail cell, the building that failed its judgement all because some rich person owned it and made sure to double-cross the outside world but that would all change from now on. His life had been destroyed both physically and mentally, so now he would show everyone that the rumours were true. No one would stop him, not even those who put him in the jail cell in the first place. A click to the side of his belt had him grinning as received his weapon from a good friend of his, he would get revenge on the woman who destroyed his life and took away his family. Who he would see very soon when death came for him.

Somewhere else…

“Father! I passed my driving test!” 

“Congratulations Megs! I knew you could do it!” 

Omega smiled seeing her father who was a famous sergeant of a military group squad called Clone Force 99 also known as the bad batch for their ways in completing their missions. His name was Hunter and he was her father, well that’s what she knew. Although she knew she had been left on his doorstep when she was barely six months old, she knew one thing: she thanked whoever gave her up because she couldn’t have asked for a better father. On top of that she had a mother, her name was Zara, she was a beautiful woman who had married her father after being with him for a good five years and had become a role model to Omega, the two actually designed clothes together and modelled them on the side. Zara owned her own company and was expanding it with several women in the community to make their little town known. 

Everyone in town knew each other and it was a great little neighbourhood to grow up in so Omega always felt safe and protected especially since many of them were of military background. Most of them were retired but some like her Uncle Echo and Uncle Fives were reserved which meant if they were called into action, they would have to leave. They had married into the family. Echo was with Tech, her father’s younger twin brother. While Fives was with the younger brother of Zara who had died years ago, well that was what Omega was told, what the truth was she didn’t know but she had a suspicion he wasn’t dead. She just never said anything. Her father had an older brother called Wrecker, he had his own kids but he worked away on the oil rigs and anything builder related, since he owned his own construction company with his own partner. 

“How does it feel to finally be able to explore the world in your own way?” Zara asked, she was leaning against Hunter who smiled down at her. Omega could only smile, “I can’t wait! Just have to get a car and…” 

“Sorry to interrupt but you might want to see the news” Echo popped his head into the kitchen, the three were quick to move into the living room where Fives, Tech and Echo were. In Tech’s lap was his daughter, who was age six, her name was Rose. She was the spitting double of Tech and Echo, who both adored their daughter. 

“Is everything okay?” Zara asked only to see the news on the television, fear gripped her heart but she didn’t show it. On the television was live news of…

“We are here just outside the royal palace of Kiro. We do not know what has exactly happened but a fire broke out at some time during the night and the royals within the walls which have been named as King Kirk and Prince Tarkin, have been said to have died due to the flames. The Queen wasn’t within the walls when it happened, after she had been staying at nearby accommodation due to the charitable parades. The two princesses are safe and being checked by royal medics who claim that they saw a shadow enter the throne room in the early hours of the morning. A suspicious rumour has gone around that due to what happened eighteen years ago with the prince, and his death that followed that someone has gotten revenge as today would be the day he would be free but due to his death he was unable to. So the rumour is that the prince’s ghost has come to get revenge and save his family but we can’t accurately say that. Although the King and prince were not nice people, we all know that some will miss them as we are sure our dear Queen will especially after she has reopened an investigation into her son’s death. As we all know that due to the deaths of the royals, the investigation will reopen, it was the Queen’s wish to know what exactly happened…find out more on the story later on….for now we send our wishes to the surviving individuals of this devastating story”