Plane - Part One (Alpha/Beta/Omega)

"First time flying?"

The question broke his train of thoughts as he looked up to see an older woman in front of him looking at him in concern, "Not really, just don't like them" he replied. "You ex-military?" He nodded wondering how she could tell, "Your partner looks like it and my son was, he had the same problem, you got a name son?" She explained with a gentle smile.

"Crosshair," he replied.

"That's a funny name"

"It's a nickname"

"I gathered, well just remember to breathe, if you or your partner need anything. Just give me a shout or tap"

With that said she turned back to her reading, Crosshair could only sigh and look out the window as the plane soared in the fluffy clouds. Shifting to his left revealed to be his sleeping partner, although he had a face tattoo and many people found him scary. Hunter was one of the kindness and protective people he had ever met. He had gorgeous eyes and they were a bright silver colour, very unique.

The two were on their way to surprise Hunter's father. Thankfully, they weren't travelling alone as Hunter's brothers and niece were on the plane too. Wrecker was sitting behind them while just to the side was Tech and Echo who had a daughter. She was Tech's spitting double and was quite intelligent to the point she could be Tech's twin. She was called Hera, named after the brothers mother. Echo was Crosshairs older brother and he was very protective over the youngster, considering there was a 5 year age gap.

"Babe, you alright?"

Crosshair was jolted out of his thoughts by his partner's voice, with a blink he noticed Hunter's concerned look. "I'm good, just don't like flying". Hunter could only nod as he lifted an arm so Crosshair could snuggle close. They had two hours left of their flight and Hunter hoped it would pass by quickly knowing Crosshair and Wrecker didn't do well with flying. Whether that was from their PTSD during the military helicopter crash. The two wouldn't actually admit it but it did get to the point where they could actually step onto an aircraft and that was what mattered.

"He alright?" Echo's voice turned his attention to the couple, "I hope so, I fell asleep" Hunter sheepishly rubbed his head when Echo and Tech sent him a glare. He smiled when Hera waved at him.

"Hunter, move. I think I'm going to..."

Hunter quickly moved allowing Crosshair to get up and head towards the toilet. He was quick to follow him, Tech sighed climbing to his feet. Being an ex-medic had its perks but at ten thousand feet, he really hoped nothing would go wrong.

Not even five minutes later, the three returned to their seats with Crosshair looking a little green. He dropped into his seat and managed to curl up into Hunter's lap. Wrecker smiled down at him changing seats into the spare one besides Hunter. Originally the seat wasn't free but the man who sat there had swapped with Wrecker during their toilet break. So the bigger man was allowed to sit with Hunter which provided comfort for both his brother and Crosshair.

"Here dearest, chew on this. It should help with your nausea" the petite old gentle woman from earlier passed over a hard candy. Hunter smiled in thanks taking a few while Crosshair took one.

"Is he pregnant?" Her question caught them all off guard, "How?" Wrecker asked, she could only laugh. "My son, he was always the odd one in the family and I learnt all the signs only to realise he was an omega in the family. You see I'm a beta, I sensed most of you were alphas and I knew goggles over there was an omega from his alpha's behaviour but it took me a while to work out toothpicks". Tech and Echo looked up in shock, as Echo pulled his daughter close. Hera was sound asleep in his arms.