Family Affair

(Warning: Mention of past sexual abuse, blood, near death, smut)

They had one goal, blend in, no fights meant no trouble. Omega had to stay on the ship with Wrecker, while Hunter, Echo and Tech infiltrated in their civilian clothes. They were going to go in pairs but Crosshair had entered with Rex, the captain was dressed up. Their main goal was to find out where the hidden facility holding the clones and rebels who had gone missing in action in the war were. Rex had a lead that led to where they were. 

It was a club, a small place full of people and grinding bodies. Hunter was wearing earplugs to hopefully not have an overload, Tech and Echo had entered together wearing top end suits to show their status. Hunter had situated himself on the balcony above while Tech and Echo took a seat leaving Rex near the exit while Crosshair had disappeared into the bodies on the dancefloor. They had been here for over an hour and Hunter was on edge, he had great patience and as Rex said their contact would be turning up, he was struggling to keep his nerves down. 

A drink appeared in his vision, “Cross, what did I tell you? No drinking” Hunter whipped around to see it wasn’t the marksman instead was Echo, who only raised an eyebrow. “What are you doing up here?” Hunter hissed, taking the water when Echo pointed out it was safe to drink. “Needed a better view” Echo murmured gesturing to the table he was previously sitting at was occupied by Rex who sat speaking to someone. 

“Where’s Tech and Cross?” Echo asked, leaning on the balcony. Hunter took a minute to spot the engineer who was blending in from the way he was dancing with none other than their missing marksman. Hunter allowed a small smile to settle on his face watching the two grind up to one another. Tech caught his eye making a hand signal to say ‘West’. Hunter and Echo both looked to the west only to gasp, an imperial officer had walked into the club. “Is that? Is he off duty?” Echo muttered, “Boys, we are clear. Meet you all back at the Marauder” Rex’s voice over the commlink startled them, Hunter nodded in his direction. 

“How do we do this?” Echo muttered, moving his jacket revealing his pistol. Hunter shook his head, that would draw attention. “You grab Tech, I’m going to rescue our sniper. Meet you at Cid’s?” Hunter ordered, Echo could only nod as he disappeared through the crowd of people. Hunter sighed, moving ever so silently and out of view of the imperial officer who stalked through the crowd only to come across the marksman who had noticed Rampart’s presence as soon as he entered. Tech looked at Crosshair worried but the marksman just rolled his eyes, taking Rampart’s hand and leading him off towards the bathroom. Tech managed to catch sight of Hunter who nodded while Echo whisked Tech away. 

As soon as he entered, he found his body slammed into the nearest wall with Rampart holding his arms firmly to the wall. 

“Tell me commander, why didn’t you return to my side after Kamino’s destruction?” 

Crosshair remained silent knowing Rampart wasn’t done, the admiral did like to talk too much. 

“Why leave off on your own and go running when you could have just turned around. You know I would have taken you back even if you did just make my bed for me” Rampart whispered seductively, Crosshair flinched not moving an inch as Rampart pulled out the knife from his belt and placed it against the marksman’s neck. Crosshair didn’t move knowing they had danced this dance too many times and the outcome always ended up in an unconsented bed or one of them injured. 

“He found someone else” 

Crosshair had never felt so much relief to hear Hunter’s voice, he caught the eye of his sergeant in the mirror, Hunter made a signal that Crosshair would recognise. The marksman blinked in acknowledgement when Rampart whipped them around, the knife dug slightly in his skin.