30.Late Night Talk

He leaned down, his and my forehead against each other. One of his hands had left my hips and was now taking a strand of my hair and placed it behind my ear. A few seconds passed and I got scared if I might have overrun him. Was it too much, too early?

'I struggle to find the right words.', he chuckled. His voice sounded nervous as well. 'Em, I love you too.'
He wanted to say more, but as soon as he had said the same three words as I did, I grabbed his face and silenced him with an intense and loving kiss.
'I can't believe you are mine.',he whispered as soon as our lips parted again.

This night I tried to stay awake as long as possible. I tried to distract me from my tiredness by talking with him about some research results of mine during my studies. I knew he was interested in sience, but it was clear he didn't get every part I was trying to explain to him. But neither one of us bothered this.

'Oh, I totally forgot to tell you something.', I remembered. I was leaning against him, his arms placed around my shoulders. He turned his head to face me a bit better.
'I got two invitations to job interviews.', I told him proudly with a big smile on my face.
'For real? Oh this is great!', he pulled me in an even tighter hug, placing little kisses all over my face. I giggled about his sweet behaviour.

Now he wanted to know everything about the companies and where the location of them were.
'I'm so proud of you, Em. You're getting a job, I am sure.', he smiled and pulled me into another hug. 'I already see you working as a lab manager.'
He was grinning sheepishly at me.
'What are you thinking about?', I asked him. I knew something was on his mind.

The man shrugged. 'Just thinking how hot you would be just wearing a short white lab coat.'
I looked at him, mouth opened, and slapped his arm. 'You cheeky little bastard.', I laughed and gave him a quick kiss.
'What? Don't tell me you don't fancy me in my robe and mask.', he pushed me on the matress, leaning over me.
His hands fixed my arms, waiting for an answer. 'I won't tell you.', I said trying to get out of his grip.

'Oh yes, you will.', he returned with low voice. He kissed my jaw line and down my neck. He slightly nibbled at my skin until he took a little bite and made me a hickey again.
He followed down my neck to the collarbone. I tried to stay calm and look like I'd be unphased by this, but it wasn't possible.
Him sitting on me and his hands fixing my arms, it wasn't possible to move. 'Just say it.'
'Ok, ok. You are beyond fit in your robe and mask. Happy?', I exaggerated a bit and stuck my tongue out at him.
Finally he let go of me. 'Maybe.', he smiled slightly.

'Oh, you will like hearing we are going to have another small gig next week then. If you like, you can join us backstage. I am sure the guys would like to get to know you as well.'
This caught me off guard. Meeting the others?

'Really? I mean, you think they won't mind having me backstage?', I asked and bit my lip nervously.
'Sure. But if you are worrying, I can ask my friend and drummer to meet us sooner, maybe even this weekend?', he said to me. I thought about this idea. It made me feel better thinking about knowing someone else before all the other ones. So I nodded.

'Ok, I'll ask him then. Don't worry, he's really nice. I guess you worry meeting so many people that stick around. You know, I am not so outgoing myself. You'll be fine. If you like, you can just join the gig regularly and come backstage after the show. Ok?', he explained to me.
He took his phone out and probably texted the drummer before we finally decided to seep for a couple of hours.

As I got up first in the morning, he gave me puppy eyes. 'You really want to stay in bed, love?', I asked him. Before he could have answered it. I made a few more steps away from the matress. 'Too bad, I thought you might wish to join me in the shower.' I didn't show him my naughty grin and just continued my way to the bathroom.
Just a second later I heard naked feet stumbling over the floor following me.

'You think this is fair?', he asked. I shrugged and looked over the shoulder. 'What's fair in life? I think neither one of us still believes everything is.'
I just went on into the small bathroom and right away stepped out of my panties and pulled my sleeping shirt over my head. He was just standing there watching me like a little boy in a candy store. I stepped into the shower and turned on the water. He just stripped down out of his boxers as well and followed as well. As if he would have been another person, he grabbed my wrists again and held them up over my head and pressed me against the cold tiles behind me. I gasped sharply.

'Just leave your hands up there.', he advised me. It was new to me hearing him being so dominant.
He let go of my wrists and his arms went down on my body, grabbing me by my butt and lifted me up. I shrieked by surprise and put my hands on his shoulders to support me.
'Put your hands back up.', he said.
Why was he so controlling all of a sudden? But I followed his words. 'Just put your legs around me.', and I did as he told me. His harsh words were the absolute opposite to the kiss he now gave me. He leaned his head in and he just started to kiss me so softly and loving. His tongue carefully played with mine and slowly it got more and more intense. Little water drops fell from his hair on my face and eventhough my body was only half under the water that came out of the shower, I didn't feel cold at all anymore. I wanted to grab his hair or onto his back so bad, but I already knew he wouldn't let me and a part of me didn't want to find out how he would react if I ignored his advise another time, so I followed.

He pushed me a bit higher and now I felt his shaft pressing against me. His eyes were glued to me. I felt the heat between my legs, his behaviour sort of turned me on. 'Please...', I whispered, I returned looking at him the same way. 'Please, what?', he smirked. He knew exactly what I wanted, and I knew he wanted it as well. But still he tortured both of us.
'F*ck me', I pleaded. My arms began feeling heavy already, but I forgot about it in the moment he began thrusting into me. It was more animalistic sex than making love; just satisfying needs.

He was breathing heavily as he tried to hold up the pace. His hands were grabbing my butt tighter. He leaned his head against the tiles, panting right next to my ear as he was thrusting slower, but deeper into me before he came with a redemptive moan.

Vessel's POV:

I knew this got out of hands and I knew as well, that I just satisfied my needs. I didn't know how it all came over me, but it felt great to rule over her in this moment. Now it was my time to serve her. My legs were shaking, but I still held her safe in my arms.

I slowly let her down and let myself kneel in front of her. Emma frowned, she seemed surprised. 'You don't have to...', she mumbled. 'But I want to', I returned and placed a kiss between her legs, looking up at her.
She took a deep breath and stroke her wet, long hair out of her face. Oh god, she was so hot.

I began pleasing her with my mouth and tongue. I watched every facial expression of her, how she licked her lips and how she closed her eyes while flipping back her head.
Her legs began to shiver and I grabbed her by her thighs to support her.
She instead grabbed the shower rail with one hand and with her other she took hold of my hair. I let her now have her moment and didn't control her anymore.

Very gently I sucked her clit, taking it between my teeth.
Her little whimpers and moans showed me ver clear what she enjoyed the most. I let go off one of her thighs and pushed two fingers inside of her.

Her grib on my hair tightened, but it didn't stop me from pleasing her.
A last time she got louder, moaning my name, pleading for more, before she soon reached her high leaving her quiet and with shaking legs.
I licked my fingers that tasted like a mixture of her and my body fluids and slowly stood up in this way too small shower for us two.

My legs and knees did hurt, but it was worth it to see my girl like that.
She was still panting when I kissed her passionately. I grabbed my shower gel and handed it to her afterwards.
It was all so silent while we both cleaned us. Just her eyes were resting on me all the time. What was she thinking about? I wished I knew it.

I stepped out of the shower first and handed her a towl as well. 'I thought you wanted me to run around naked in your appartment.', she spoke sweetly. 'I still do. But if we are going to have a guest, it might not be the best idea right now.', I said while I towl dried my hair and got into some fresh clothes.