22.Taste Of You

Explicit/Smut Warning: If you don't want to read, continue after the next note in boldface

His right hand slid under my sweater, grabbing my thigh. I enjoyed feeling his hand on my skin, him being close to me.
Softly I nibbled on his lower lip before grabbed him by his hair.
I rolled us over and was now sitting on top of him, my sweater had ridden up over my hips.

Vessel bluntly grabbed my ass and squeezed it slightly.
'You are really impatient.', I mocked him, but before he could defend himself, I shushed him.

I leaned down and kissed him intensly, already feeling how both of us were enjoying this little play of ours.
I pressed myself on his hips trying to hold back a little wimper myself.
I opened his jacket, showing off his chest. He pushed himself a bit up from the mattress helping me getting it off. He used the moment right after to pull my sweater over my head. I got goosebumps partly because of Vessel's touch, but it also felt a little cold just in my underwear.

His long fingers roamed over my body. I leaned back, making it possible for him to see and feel every part of my body. His eyes landed on my breasts right away followed by his hands kneading them. I gasped as he pulled a cup of my bra to the side.
He revealed my nipple, after softly circling it with his thumb, he leaned over and began sucking and licking it.
The heat between my thighs rose. I held onto his hair.
By now a moan had left my mouth, I wasn't able to hold it back any longer.

He opened my bra and his eyes studied my face now. 'You're the most beautiful woman.', he admired me.
I couldn't understand him. Me? Beautiful? Now? I still felt insecure being naked, but his words helped me let loose.

I helped him get his pants off, leaving him in his boxers for a short time.
I stroke over his covered manhood. His head flipped back into his neck. With my fingers I got under the waistband and pulled his boxers down as well.
My hand closed around his shaft and began to move up and down. Little drops of his arousal showed on the tip. Should I?

I slowly lowered my head and licked it of. Would he like it if I...?
This was still all to new after so many years of isolation.
I took the tip between my lips, my tongue circling it before taking it deeper into my mouth.
He groaned slightly when I let go of the shaft, but he didn't knew I was just about to reposition to get him even deeper.
Again I took it all the way into m mouth and throat, trying to hold back gagging.
'Fuck', he mumbled and grabbed me by my hair.

As I continued satisfying him, I saw his body tense. His abs began showing. His grip at my head tightened until I couldn't move anymore. He didn't want me to finish him off.
So I stopped and let go of his manhood, straddling his lap, but he wanted it differently. Before I could even fight against him, I landed on my back, him over me.

While our eyes met each other, not stopping to focus on the other one, he began rubbing my clit with his fingers. How would it feel if he'd enter me with them?
I had no time for further thoughts.
His thumb continued pleasing my clit while his middlefinger pushed inside me. Then a second finger followed and he thrusted them slowly in and out. My breath got irregular and heavier as he continued.

Then all of a sudden he stopped as I was about to reach a high.
I opened my eyes to look at him and what he was about to do now.
He looked right at me and then on his fingers that were shimmering wet.
His eyes went back to watch me while he slowly licked his fingers tasting me.

My heart was racing and heat creeped up into my cheeks. It was so intimate to know he knew how I was tasting.
I bit my lip nervously watching him.
He reached out his hand to me. Obviously he wanted me to taste myself now. My eyes went from his fingers to his eyes and back. Should I?
I took his fingers in my mouth and began slightly to suck them playing with my tongue as if it would be his dick instead.

'Good girl.', he murmured with his deep voice.
He positioned himself between my legs and rubbed his hard shaft against my middle before he slowly pushed inside of me. I couldn't hold back a soft moan feeling his full length in me.

Up to this point he had always been caring and loving, but this time I already had the feeling he liked it rougher sometimes. His thrusting was harder, his grib tighter, but he never actually hurt me.
I tried to give him what he liked and used my nails to scratch over his chest and back. I knew he liked it, every time he closed his eyes for a short moment his breathing got irregular for a bit.

When he began using his hand again rubbing my clit and I came closer to my orgasm I loadly moaned his name.
It was the first time using his real name after all this years. Just a couple of thrusts later he groaned and finally came as well, collapsing next to me.

Note: You can continue here

When he gained at least enough energy, both of us took a quick shower before we ended up on the mattress again.
We hadn't talked much after the sex. In my case I was exhausted and all lost in my thoughts. All of this felt unreal, but at the same time it felt like the most natural thing, like we'd be together for way longer. Why am I able to trust him? Why is he the one I can open up to and totally be myself?
'Is everything alright?', he asked lying next to me. My eyes got wide and I turned to face him. 'Yes, everything is fine. I just try to process everything that has happened.', I tried being as honest as possible, but still holding back a bit.

'I can see. I mean, I knew who you were all the time, but you just found out.', he paused before his slightly amused voice turned into a serious conversation. 'Please talk to me if something is too much for you. I'd totally understand if it might be the case. I really don't want to overstep bounderies or doing things you don't really want to. Alright?' He waited for a reaction of me. How can a man be this loving and caring?
'Thank you. I really appreciate this. But the same goes for you.', I placed a little peck on his cheek already slightly dozing off.
'I liked how you moaned my name...', he whispered with a raspy voice right next to my ear.
It was the last sentence I heard before I fell asleep in his arms.

~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I wanted to thank every single one of you who read this story, voted for it or even left comments.

I know smut scenes aren't enjoyable for everybody, I decided to put a warning in it. For those who skipped this chapter, this might be a bit to short. Don't worry, I will upload another chapter tomorrow!