21.Mine

Vessel's POV:

It wasn't easy for me to show her my apartment, that ment everything to me. It was my safe space, all I owned after I had lost everything back then.
Here I could be myself and until this day I only had the other three guys over at mine.

I felt the tension in my body as soon as we came inside. She wouldn't judge me for living here, would she?
But as soon as she smiled at me and both of us sitting at my piano, all my anxiety was forgotten.
I teached Emma some easier tunes on the piano and both of us laughed about her little hands struggling to reach for one or another key.

I could tell Emma everything about all the instruments I had, the differences between all the guitars and basses. She didn't know anything about it, but she asked me more and more and tried to understand about my passion.

'You really love what you are doing', Emma said with a big smile. I loved looking at her, I think she was beautiful and her smile let her shine even more.
'Honestly, I do.', I replied and stood up , walking with her to my little couch. 'I hope you'll find a job that brings you joy as well.'

Emma straddled my lap as soon as I had sat down. 'Thank you. I really hope I'm being this lucky as well', she murmured before she started kissing me.
'You are the best that could have happened to me.', I said to her between two kisses. My hands were holding the small woman on my lap.

I saw her face turning red and she hid her face in the crook of my neck. 'Stop being so sweet.', she mumbled and I heard her little giggle next to my ear.

'You really want me to stop being sweet?', I asked with my seductive voice mocking her a little bit.
'Should I tempt you? Should I do pleasentful things to you?'
She inhaled sharply.

I grabbed her under her butt and got up carrying her to a little table I had in the corner. Her legs were slung around me and she kept holding onto my shoulders. I let her down, so she was sitting on the table, me standing in front of her.
I left little pecks on her neck before I slightly bit into it.

A little wimper left her mouth when I began sucking leaving a hickey on her skin. She was mine.

Emma's POV:

It was already dark when I sat on the mattress that we had placed on front of the huge window next to the piano.
I was sitting there, just wearing underwear and my oversized sweater, and looking out of the window at the moon.

It was so emotional when he began playing the piano. I never heard the song he was playing before. But it perfectly fitted this moment.

I kept just starring out of the window completly loosing myself in the music and my thoughts.
I don't know how long he continued to play the melody, a couple of times he stopped and wrote something down in a book, but I didn't want to ask about it I just enjoyed to listen.

Everything felt different and I tried to find out what it was. It wasn't the new surrounding, it wasn't just him being by my side, it was more.
Was it the first time since everything happened back then, that I didn't feel alone? That there was a person who understood me?

I turned my head and looked at the man sitting at the piano. Wasn't it all to rushed to have this feelings?

He recognised my starring and looked back at me with a little smile on his face before he played the last keys.
He quickly wrote a few things in his notebook again and placed it back on the piano.

'This was wonderful.', I praised him.
'Maybe I can sing it to you when I finished writing the lyrics.', he returned and came to me. He sat down as well and pulled me into his arms.
'I'd love that.',I quickly kissed him.

'You know that the moon gets further away by 3.78cm per year?', he just said randomly as we were both looking out the window.
'No, but do you know the surface is mainly out of oxygen, silicon, magnesium,iron, calcium and aluminum?', I returned a random fact about the moon.
He chuckled. 'I can't wait to share more of that useless information with you.'

'You just need to accept mine are going to be primarily chemical fact.'
'I can absolutely live with that', the man next to me said. 'Before I forget asking, I assume you'd like to stay for the night?' He looked hopeful. 'If it is fine, I'd love to. I mean, I'm so close to work from yours, I can easily just cross the street tomorrow evening and go straight to work.'
I saw his face lighting up. With a little push, I ended up lying on my back, him hovering over me. 'Sure.', he mumbled before his lips collided with mine.