Quiet chat pt.2

Each time I finished a drink Charles gave me another, i swallowed down each sip trying my hardest not to gag. The room was already spinning I really couldn't bare to have any more but I felt like I didn't have a choice. My phone started ringing at first it was Susie and then it was Max I gathered that as she couldn't get hold of me she called him. Each time it rang Charles would decline the call I didn't even try to reach for it out of fear of what he might do. "Somebodies popular" he muttered "if only they knew where you were" he chuckled to himself in a sadistic way. He placed his hand on my thigh and slowly started to move it up my heart started to race but not in the way that it used to. This time it was racing from the fear of what he was going to do. I tried to push his hand away but he gripped my thigh again making my flinch from the pain. "Please stop that hurts" I pleaded hoping he'd have the slightest bit of compassion to just stop now but it didn't work. He gripped even tighter making me cry out slightly and as I did he pulled my hair "shut up" he grumbled through gritted teeth.

I felt like I just blinked but the next thing I knew Charles was pulling me up from me seat and dragging me along with him I was completely helpless. It was like everything was happening in fragments I'd blink and would be in a completely different spot it wasn't until I could feel the cold air hit my skin that I knew I was outside. I had no idea where we were going and I didn't want to go anywhere with him. "Please Charles let me go" I begged as I tried to pull myself away from his grip but as I did I flung back backwards and slid down the wall, I could feel my skin being scraped off as I slid down. Charles positioned himself over me and leaned down to pull me back up, I put my hands up to try and stop him but Before I knew it two hands grabbed hold of Charles and pulled him away from me . Everything was happening so quickly and I was so drunk that it took me a moment to see who it was. "I warned you" Max's voice echo'd and as I tried to focus I could just about see him. From what I could figure out he had hold of Charles. A female voice said my name but I couldn't figure out who it was or where it was even coming from. I tried to stand up but I was so unsteady my legs just couldn't hold me up. "Get her out of here" Max said to someone I assumed it was to whoever the voice was but I just couldn't be sure. I felt two hands touch me and try to prop me up but they didn't seem to have any success. "What have you done to her" I heard Max growl "she done it to herself you know what she's like" Charles laughed back. All I heard next was two thuds and the female voice shout Max's name. Then everything went back.