Third World (Fulfilling the Spoiled Young Master's Wish)

Chapter 1- Make Them Bow

Qiu Chen was back to the system space. He thought that he wouldn't be sad this time because he knew that his man would be witing for him in the next world. But his mood was still down after leaving. He might be able to see his husband again, but the pearl of his eyes, he would not meet him again. The boy, who turned into a vigorous man and a capable ruler by the time he left, would go on his own journey. He knew this answer. He wanted to persuade the system to make them meet in future worlds. But he chose not to. Let the boy be on his own. In the road of his reincarnations, he will get different parents. Only his soul will remain the same. Qiu Chen felt a sharp pain in his chest thinking about this, it felt like fate had dugged his heart out; the child he gave birth to might have other parents, he would not remember him, he would remain as just a nobody to him.

Seeing his mood flunctuations, the System did not say anything immediately. He gave Qiu Chen enough time to calm himself down. Then he spoke.

"Host: Qiu Chen
Completed Mission: 2
Acquired Skill: Martial arts and politics
Reward for completing mission (Stored and not used): Invisibility Charm- 1
Faking death pill- 1
Reversing death pill- 1

Reward for completing mission (Current): Mind Reading Charm- 1
Glazing Beauty Pill- 1
Hypnotism Charm- 0

Without waiting for Qiu Chen to say anything System continued, "Available skill training: arts of seduction, cooking, hacking, mecha fighting, mecha building, singing, dancing, acting, and military strategy. Host can choose any two."

Unlike the previous time, Qiu Chen chose skills to train carefully this time. He wanted to cook for his husband. Though he was a decent cook, he wanted his husband to taste his finest craftsmanship. So he chose cooking. As for the second skill, Zhao Yichen was a General. Qiu Chen was affected by him. So, when he saw the words 'military strategy', he could not help but being nostalgic. So he chose it as his second skill.

After choosing the skills emense training began. After years of tireless traing, Qiu Chen was done. It was time to go to next world. Before starting their journey, Qiu Chen decided to talk to System.

"System, from now on can you tell me the plot and the situation I am going into in advance?" Qiu Chen asked.

System did not reply immediately. After a long pause it said, "Well, it's feasible."

"Then pass on the plot," Qiu Chen ordered.

"Introducing the third mission, 'Make Them Bow'," System announced.

The name of the original owner, who is going to be replaced by Qiu Chen, is Wen Quan. He was the young master of Wen corporate. Being the only son, he was overly spoiled. His father also did not want to put pressure on a boy who just turned eighteen. Apart from his parents, the closest people to the original owner were Wen Han, the 'adopted' son of Father Wen, and Jian Lin, the fiancé and childhood sweetheart of the original.

Wen Han was said to be the 'adopted' son, but in actuality he was an illegitimate child of Wen Quan's uncle. The Wen family was an aristrocratic family that developed to business from a literary background. Having extra marital affair or illegitimate children was strongly prohibited in the family. Wen Han's mother was Uncle Wen's secretary when he was newly admitted as the General Manager. She took advantage of his drunken stage and slept with him. This resulted her in getting pregnant. She wanted to use the child in her stomach to marry into the Wen family. She did not contact Uncle Wen personally but came to the Wen hous directly in fear that if Uncle Wen knew, he might make her get an abortion. When Grandpa Wen heard about it, he drove the woman away directly. But it did not stop here. He took away the right of inheritance from Uncle Wen. Father Wen was established as the new General Manager.