Chapter 4- Who is he?

The sun was already up when Qiu Chen woke up. He took a quick shower, dressed up, and then went to the kitchen to have breakfast. Qin Zhen and Qin Shing were already gone, only Mrs. Qin was sitting in the living room.

"Mom" Qiu Chen greeted her.

"Already up?" Mrs. Qin asked warmly "Go and have your breakfast."

Qiu Chen sat down at the table to have breakfast. He doesn't know why the home cooked food made him feel so satisfied.

"Mom, did you make the breakfast?" He asked with interest.

"You can tell?" Mrs. Qin was surprised. This son of her never paid attention to these details.

Qiu Chen felt a bit bad. "I could always tell, but didn't think mom would make them for me."

This was the original's thought. He will convey them to his family. He doesn't want these good people to have misunderstandings.

Mrs. Qin felt guilty. She also knows she seldom spent any time with this child. It's totally normal for him to think this way.

"Baby, mom will always cook for you. Just let mom know what you want to eat."

"Okay. Thank you, mom!"

After Qiu Chen happily finished his breakfast, he got on the Qin family's car to go to the university.

Uncle Zhang, the driver knew that second young master didn't like to show off his family background. So, he habitually stopped the car a block before the university gate.

Qiu Chen climbed down the car and told Uncle Zhang to wait at the same place when the university ends. He showed Uncle Zhang a bright smile and walked away. The smile blinded uncle Zhang. He felt that the second young master is a bit different today though he couldn't point it out. He personally watched Qin Shui grow up and always felt sorry for him. Now, he could be relieved to see the youth smiling so freely.

Qiu Chen had a good impression of this Uncle Zhang. When the original met an accident and passed away this Uncle Zhang quit his job and returned to his village. He said he couldn't continue to work in the family where there was no second young master. Unknown to anyone, this childless man always regarded the original as his own son.

Qiu Chen walked through the university gate as he was lost in his thoughts. He didn't notice the smile he had on him thinking about the original's fate. But that didn't mean no one noticed. Bai Ling was waiting for his friends under a tree, from where he saw Qiu Chen slowly walking in, a little sad smile on his lips. The morning sunshine fell on his slightly childish face which made the smile looked a bit self-deprecating. Such face will always make others pity. Bai ling was no difference. He suddenly had the urge to go to Qiu Chen and pat his head. He got quite shocked by his own thoughts and hurriedly looked away.

This whole thing was watched by Tang Feng. He clenched his fist really hard. He decided to make Qiu Chen more cornered today.

Qiu Chen unhurriedly went to the administrator's office. He got to finish what couldn't do yesterday.

"May I come in?" He asked politely.

"Come in, come in. have a seat." Administrator Fu hurriedly invited him in.

Qiu Chen was really amused. Just one day ago this man scoffed at him. But now he's afraid of him. 'It feels good to have power' he thought to himself.

"What can I do for you, Student Qin?" Administrator Fu asked.

"Can Administrator please help me change my seat? I want a seat in the back row."

"Why not the front row? I'll arrange a seat in the front row for you." Administrator Fu was quite puzzled.