Chapter 10- New Recruite

Chapter 9- New Recruite

Sun Xing was noticing Qiu Chen from the moment he arrived. He learnt a lot about Song Ruzhen from Song Yuhan. He did not have a favorable opinion on this person. But after seeing the person with his own eyes, he was not so sure anymore. He is someone who preferred ro rely on his own vision. The ger in front of him diD not seem like a person who would flaunt his marital statous and use it to suppress others. So, he decided to talk to him personally.

"Caomin has seen Wangfei."

"Sun Gongzi* is too polite," Qiu Chen replied, not humble but not arrogant either. (*Young master)

"Wangfei knows me?" Sun Xing was a bit surprised. From the evaluation of Song Ruzhen he got from Song Yuhan, it was very clear that this Wangfei was very ignorant and arrogant.

"The only ger son of Minister Sun, very much loved by everyone in the household. Believe me when I say that gers all over the capital envy you," Qiu Chen said with smile.

"Do you envy me too?" Sun Xing said half jokingly.

Qiu Chen chuckled, "If I dare to envy you for how your family treats you, I'm afraid I am not even eligible."

Sun Xing was startled at this answer. He looked into Qiu Chen's eyes, trying to seeif he meant what he understood.

They were chatting quite peacefully which became an eyesore FOR Song Yutong. She just got scolded by the Grand Princess because of this ungrateful wild species. And Sun Xing was someone his eldest brother was trying to marry. If Song Ruzhen bad mouthed about them and Sun Xing believed his lies, it will be a hazard for her eldest brother.

"What are you telling Xing Gege?" Song Yutong directly charged Qiu Chen with a loud voice.

"Do I need to reprt to Young Miss Song?" Qiu Chen turned to face her.

"Don't you think I don't know what you're thinking in that dark heart of yours!" Song Yutong scolded Qiu Chen without taking any caution of propriety. "You must be bad mouthing the Song family so he does not marry into our family."

Qiu Chen really wanted to crack her head open to see if she had anything named brain in there.

"Is Sun Gongzi is marrying into the Song family? Congratulations in advance, but I don't think we should be talking anymore. Otherwise it would be me bullying you," Qiu Chen smiled at Sun Xing, but his eyes turned cold as soon as he turned to Song Yutong.

"What are you still talking to Xing Gege for!" Song Yutong snapped again.

"May I ask Young Miss Song why are you shouting at Ben Fei? Have I told you anything? And if Ben Fei wants, Ben Fei can talk to anyone here, not to mention, you just a mere young miss from a noble family are not qualified to question Ben Fei in any aspect." Qiu Chen's voice chilled to the lowest.

Song Yutong's face turned red from humiliation. "Song Ruzhen! Don't fly to high! Do you think that by being the Fourth Princess you can do anything you want? Who doesn't know that you are unfavored by the Prince?" She sneered at Qiu Chen and said viciously, "Don't you know that there is someone at the Fragrance House? Let me tell you, the Fourth Prince is quite protective of that person. But where is he when you are confronting people? You may be the Wangfei in name, but you will never get your husband's heart."

"It seems like Young Miss Song is quite interested in what happens in other people's lives. Let me give you a piece of advice, you should look out for yourself not others." Qiu Chen's words sounded empty in the ears of people present, especially those from the Song family.