Chapter 70

Chapter 70 Ending

    Lu Qingyao closed her eyes, remembering what happened after the wilderness survival began in her dream.

    After an unknown amount of time, she fell asleep and fell into this beautiful dream again.

    In this sweet dream, she is the one who became popular in the show Survival in the Wilderness and has countless fans who keep telling her.

    and.

    In Survival in the Wilderness, she and Song Heyan had a good relationship with each other, and finally the two expressed their love for each other, and she became the envy of everyone.

    In the dream, she wanted the wind to get the wind and the rain to get the rain.

    Because of falling in love with Song Heyan, the mother who abandoned her brought her wealthy stepfather to the door, and said that she was the daughter who had been lost for many years, even though she knew it was all because of being with Song Heyan.

    Who doesn't like the icing on the cake? A good life experience is confidence for a person.

    Besides, Song Heyan's family background is good, although he doesn't dislike her background, but whenever he meets the eyes of Song's mother who looked at her from top to bottom, his inferiority complex instantly fills up and hits his heart directly.

    With a "good" background, she speaks more confidently, and she has a bright moment.

    At this time, Xia Ting was being scolded and beaten by everyone, and his career had come to an end.

    that day.

    Director Zhao was seriously ill. The hospital originally called Xia Ting but couldn't get through, so they called her.

    She came to the orphanage when she was five years old, and her relationship with Dean Zhao is naturally not as deep as that between Xia Ting and Dean Zhao. After all, Xia Ting has been in the orphanage longer than her, and Dean Zhao's heart is more inclined to Xia Ting. listen.

    When I arrived at the hospital, it was the second day after the hospital called.

    She stood in front of the bed in the ward. On the bed, Dean Zhao was sick and thin, with slack eyes, but he still kept chanting Xia Ting's name in his mouth. Looking at her with cloudy eyes, he seemed to regard her as Xia Ting.

    At that time, she actually hated it a little.

    Speaking of which, she had lived in the orphanage for decades, and she respected Dean Zhao on weekdays, but when Dean Zhao died, he only remembered Xia Ting and didn't mention her at all.

    Is she so inferior to others?

    Her mother gave birth to her, but eventually left her to raise other people's children.

    Is she so unworthy of love?

    Dean Zhao took out a jade pendant to her from nowhere, and said vaguely, "I have this jade pendant when I picked it up".

    No need to think about it, this jade pendant is Xia Ting's.

    She took the jade pendant and felt the warmth of the jade pendant in her palm. Even though she didn't know much about jade, she knew that this piece of jade was worth a lot.

    After coming out of the hospital, she accidentally threw the jade pendant into the trash can.

    She gave Dean Zhao a beautiful funeral.