Chapter 66

Chapter 66 Jade Card

    Two days later, this issue of Survival in the Wilderness - Uninhabited Island officially ended.

    Due to an accident in the middle of the program, Xia Ting and the program team had just landed at Haishi Airport, and the entertainment reporters rushed forward.

    The exit of the airport has been crowded with entertainment reporters and fans.

    Lu Qingyao's matter was aroused on the Internet, and she was labeled a thief by netizens, and has now been collectively "banned" by default in the industry.

    All the announcements related to Lu Qingyao, whether it was advertising endorsements or others, all changed the spokesperson overnight.

    When the entertainment reporters saw the program team coming, they immediately picked up their equipment and surrounded Xia Ting and the others.

    Especially Xia Ting, who became the key interviewee.

    Microphones crowded in front of Xia who was listening, together with some fanatical fans, the scene suddenly became chaotic.

    "Xia Ting, what do you think about Lu Qingyao stealing fish?"

    The reporter asked again without hearing her return.

    Xia Ting looked at the reporter, and said calmly, "Look with your eyes."

    Reporter: "..."

    The reporter behind him immediately asked, "Is Lu Qingyao stealing fish in your expectation?"

    Xia Ting: " Are you the roundworm in my stomach?"

    The reporter was speechless, but became more aggressive, "Mr. Xia, Lu Qingyao and you grew up together, so we can say that we are sisters..."

    Xia Ting frowned, I wanted to go straight out.

    In the next second, a deep and magnetic male voice came from behind her, "Please make way."

    Several reporters looked up, and their eyes lit up instantly.

    "It's Director Gu and Mr. Jiang!!!!"

    Jiang Jingchi was still following Gu Lin.

    "Hello, Director Gu! I heard that your new movie has a role to cast, is it true?

    " "Director Gu, when will your new movie start shooting?"

    "Mr. Jiang, may I ask if the relationship between you and Xia Ting really exists? " "

    ..."

    As soon as the reporters asked questions, a lot of staff came here to control the scene.

    Xia Ting finally escaped from the crowd, and followed Fang Li and Xiao Yu who came to meet him and got into the nanny car.

    "Huh ~ These reporters are too crazy! "Xiaoyu closed the car door, and the inside of the car was instantly isolated from the noisy world outside.

    " After all, this kind of thing just happened. "Fang Li said, "As long as there is a topic with traffic, this group of reporters will desperately pounce on it. "

    Xia Ting, as the party involved in Lu Qingyao's fish-stealing incident in Survival in the Wilderness, the reporters managed to meet Xia Ting, how could they miss this opportunity for an interview. If

    Xia Ting can get some useful information here, and then polish it After a while, it was another explosive entertainment news.

    The entertainment reporters were eager to dig out some exclusive revelations.