Chapter 16

Chapter 16

    The monkey turmoil was not dangerous, and it brought a wave of enthusiasm to the show. The director was in a good mood early in the morning, and his face was full of smiles when he even spoke.

    If you want him to say, agreeing to let Xia Tinglai appear on the show was the best decision he made!

    Although Xia Ting was still scolded by netizens, some netizens even threatened that Xia Ting would not watch the show unless he quit the show, shouting to resist Xia Ting, but in fact his eyes were very honest. It's higher than Song Heyan, the new actor.

    So he now has confidence in Xia Ting. As long as Xia Ting can maintain the current situation, let alone her whitewashing, even if she leads the program group to become popular, there is a great possibility.

    He likes Xia Ting!

    Thinking of this, the director looked at Xia Ting with a much kinder look.

    After receiving the director's enthusiastic gaze, Xia Ting looked at the director with question marks all over his face.

    The director pretended to cough, shifted his gaze, and then said to everyone: "Come on, let's assemble to announce the first task!" Yu

    Jingjing, who was witnessing the scene, gestured to Meng Yang with her eyes, and whispered: "Brother Meng, did you notice that there is no , the way the director looked at Xia Ting today, why do I feel a little...weird?"

    Could it be her illusion? The director's hot little eyes, when looking at Xia Ting, felt like staring at his own daughter.

    Obviously the day before, I was still full of disgust and impatience, why did it change today, it's strange.

    Meng Yang was silent for a moment, "When you can spearfish and drive away monkeys, the director will look at you like this."

    There are only two things that can make a director look at you like this. Hot.

    And Xia Ting was nothing more than the second one.

    Yu Jingjing: "..."

    If she could spear fish and drive away monkeys, would she still pick firewood for Xia Ting and humbly beg him to teach her how to spear fish?

    After the monkey was driven to the mountain, probably because he felt ashamed or was afraid that the monkey would return, Zhu Yunxiao hid in the tent and did not come out.

    The director walked over and kicked the corner of Zhu Yunxiao's tent lightly, and reprimanded him: "Zhu Yunxiao, come out and assemble! How many monkeys can scare you like this, why are you on a wilderness survival show?" Zhu Yunxiao is the youngest member of the

    program One of them got attention a year ago by acting as a male protagonist in a costume drama in his youth, and later appeared in some small roles in several TV dramas, which gained some popularity. In order to maintain the popularity, he was sent to this wilderness survival show by his agent .

    After being called by the director, Zhu Yunxiao slowly came out of the tent with an awkward expression on his face.

    Thinking of the embarrassing accident that happened to him just now, Zhu Yunxiao's face became hot instantly, and he wanted to find a hole in the ground to get in.

    [Brother Miser came out. ]

    [Everyone helped Zhu Yunxiao drive away the monkey, shouldn't Zhu Yunxiao say thank you? Especially when He Xia thanked him, what was going on in hiding? 】

    Seeing Zhu Yunxiao's pitiful appearance, the fans before the live broadcast were heartbroken:

    【Our Zhu Zhu didn't do it on purpose, who hasn't encountered any bad luck yet! ]

    [Woooooo hug us Zhu Zhu, our Zhu Zhu is a younger brother, still young, what's wrong with being afraid of monkeys? 】

    Zhu Yunxiao came out of the tent without making a sound, everyone was waiting for the director to announce the task.

    Lu Qingyao approached gently and asked with concern: "Yunxiao, are you okay?"

    Zhu Yunxiao shook his head.

    Lu Qingyao said softly again: "The monkey has been driven back to the mountain by us, don't be afraid, everyone is here."

    Hearing the word monkey, Zhu Yunxiao's face froze again.

    It's good that Lu Qingyao didn't mention it, but when monkeys were mentioned, he would unconsciously think of his embarrassed appearance.

    Zhu Yunxiao let out a "huh".

    Lu Qingyao smiled softly.

    [Why do I feel that Zhu Yunxiao doesn't like talking to Lu Qingyao? ]

    [Will you be happy if someone mentions your pain in front of you? Zhu Yunxiao wanted to save face, and Lu Qingyao cared about people and had to mention a monkey by the way, isn't that a bit speechless? 】

    【I don't know if you have noticed that the "we" in Lu Qingyao's mouth is very confusing, and she didn't participate in chasing monkeys. 】

    Everyone is here, the director coughed, and said loudly: "The first task of Survival in the Wilderness is to find five kinds of edible wild fruits within three days, and the first one to collect them all will get a mysterious gift package issued by the program team. "

    " Each task will be carried out in the form of a competition, and the staff will give everyone points, and the scores of the competition will be included in the total bonus points for the final selection of Survival in the Wild." The task of Survival in the Wild is to mobilize the atmosphere of the show, and the task released by the director is

    actually A game in disguise, where members compete among themselves, the winner will be rewarded, and the points everyone gets during the game will be accumulated until the last episode of Survival Wilderness, and the one with the highest score will receive a large bonus from the program group .

    When it came to the mysterious gift pack and bonus, everyone got excited. Although they didn't know how much the bonus was, judging from the variety shows that this director made in the past, the bonus set was no less than one million!

    Zhu Yunxiao, who was still depressed about the monkey, instantly put his troubles behind him. The bonus is a huge bonus!

    He cheekily asked the director: "Director, do I have found a fruit for my banana this morning?" The

    director glanced at him, "Have you eaten the banana yet?"

    Zhu Yunxiao: "...No."

    After being chased like that by monkeys, how would he dare to eat it?

    Director: "That doesn't count!"