Chapter 32

Chapter 32

    Lu Qingyao was stung by a bee.

    Stung at the corner of her upper lip, her entire upper lip was swollen like a sausage, and she was not very sharp when she spoke.

    Although Lu Qingyao was very pitiful, it did not prevent Meng Yang, the director and others from laughing when they saw her.

    Meng Yang held back his smile the whole time, and looked at Lu Qingyao with sympathy on his face: "Sister Qingyao, what did you do?"

    It stands to reason that bees are the most docile kind of bees, and they don't sting people for no reason, why? Well, Lu Qingyao was stung by a bee?

    Being poked by Meng Yang, Lu Qingyao covered her mouth even more tightly. She ignored Meng Yang with red eyes and lowered her head quietly.

    Meng Yang smiled awkwardly, and looked at Xia Ting and Yu Jingjing with questioning expressions in his eyes.

    Yu Jingjing shrugged and pretended not to know.

    Xia Ting glanced at Lu Qingyao, and immediately sympathized with Lu Qingyao.

    She didn't expect Lu Qingyao to be so brave and dare to get the honey. When she first gave the honey to Lu Qingyao, she decided that Lu Qingyao would not dare to touch it. After all, the honey was covered with bees.

    Although bees are stupid and not as scary as wasps, bees will swell when they bite people. It is okay to bite the hands and feet, and the swelling will not be too obvious, but it is different when they bite the mouth.

    Zhu Yunxiao pursed his lips, "When I met a nest of honey, I wanted to get stung."

    Knowing what happened, Zhu Yunxiao couldn't sympathize with Lu Qingyao being stung by a bee. Normally, he would definitely go to comfort Lu Qingyao. But now, he only felt that Lu Qingyao deserved it.

    "I can't tell, sister Qingyao."

    Meng Yang was startled, "You are the second most ruthless person on our show!"

    Meng Yang, not knowing why, gave Lu Qingyao a thumbs up.

    In his eyes, the most ruthless person is Xia Ting, and now there is another Lu Qingyao added, why are the girls on this show more fierce than these guys?

    Meng Yang really admired it.

    Netizens who had been in other live broadcast rooms didn't know what happened to Lu Qingyao, but after the netizens from Xia Ting's live broadcast room returned to the main live broadcast room, everyone knew what happened.

    Netizens didn't feel that Lu Qingyao was pitiful after knowing the truth of the matter, they only felt that she deserved it.

    [Look, it's useless to grab something that isn't yours, and I don't have the ability to take it from you. 】

    【I'm dying of laughter, it's okay for Lu Qingyao to be scolded by everyone for a nest of honey, but in the end he didn't get the honey. ]

    [I really want to see what Lu Qingyao looks like now, I'm curious. 】

    Feeling everyone's gazes, especially Xia Ting's and Yu Jingjing's gazes, Lu Qingyao's face burned hotly, and a sense of humiliation kept coming up in her heart.

    It was precisely because Lu Qingyao was stung by a bee that the laying trip in the afternoon was forced to end early.

    On the second day of the task, everyone began to move freely.