Chapter 13

Chapter 13

    [Fuck! ? Why did I seem to hear Zhu Yunxiao's screams? ]

    [It shouldn't be a big danger! Aren't domestic wilderness survival programs all scripted, and they are not as real as foreign ones. ]

    [I came from Zhu Yunxiao's personal live broadcast room to inquire about the situation. Just now Zhu Yunxiao found bananas at the foot of the back mountain. When he was about to pick bananas, the camera was knocked over by something. What's going on? 】

    Zhu Yunxiao's screams resounded through the sky, and Zhu Yunxiao's personal live broadcast room suddenly disappeared, and netizens all ran to the unified live broadcast room.

    The people in the program team thought that Zhu Yunxiao had encountered some poisonous snakes and beasts, and they all became vigilant, and the director team was about to run to save people.

    In the next second, I saw Zhu Yunxiao holding a handful of bananas in his arms, his hair messed up like a chicken coop, and running towards the station with a face full of horror, and beside him was the brother of the director team who was holding the live broadcast equipment .

    Take a closer look, there are three or two monkeys chasing after Zhu Yunxiao and the little brother!

    Zhu Yunxiao ran in panic and asked the director for help, "Help—"

    "Director save me!!"

    [Oh my God, is that a monkey behind Zhu Yunxiao? ? ]

    [Damn it! monkey! Look guys! Zhu Yunxiao was being chased by three monkeys! Shocked.jpg]

    [Hahahahaha family members, I can't do it anymore, I want to die laughing at the image of Zhu Yunxiao, I guess he stole the monkey's banana and was chased by the monkey! Hahahahaha]

    Seeing Zhu Yunxiao being chased by a monkey, everyone didn't know what to do. Several staff members in the director's team took sticks to scare the monkey, but the monkey was not afraid, and chased Zhu Yunxiao with grinning teeth.

    Yu Jingjing looked a little anxious, and hid in the tent, for fear that monkeys would come and catch people blindly.

    "What can I do!"

    These monkeys seemed not afraid of people, seeing them chasing Zhu Yunxiao, they were about to come to the tent.

    Seeing the monkeys rushing towards him, Xia Ting frowned, and then shouted at Zhu Yunxiao: "Throw away the bananas!"

    This land has not been seen by humans for a long time, and it has long been the territory of monkeys. Monkeys are very wild They are not afraid of people at all. The bananas that Zhu Yunxiao took were probably guarded by monkeys. The monkeys thought that Zhu Yunxiao had robbed them of their bananas, so they would attack Zhu Yunxiao and chase after him.

    "Why throw it away! I found this!"

    Zhu Yunxiao ran to avoid the monkey's pursuit, not forgetting to protect the banana in his hand and refused to let it go.

    This is something he finally found that can fill his stomach. He asked him to throw it away before he took a bite. How could he be willing!

    "..." Xia heard the words and wiped his sweat.

    "You want to be attacked by monkeys?"

    Two more monkeys sprang out not far away, chasing Zhu Yunxiao.

    Everyone was dumbfounded, and quickly picked up sticks as weapons, for fear that the monkey would come and attack.

    Zhu Yunxiao was reluctant to throw away the bananas. The director knew why these monkeys were chasing Zhu Yunxiao, and he quickly shouted at Zhu Yunxiao: "Zhu Yunxiao! Hurry up and return the bananas to the monkeys! You want everyone to follow you!" Besieged by monkeys!?"

    [Is Zhu Yunxiao stupid! Doesn't he know how naughty the monkey is? How dare you grab the monkey's food! 】

    【Zhu Yunxiao is really speechless, it's fine if he has no common sense, and he doesn't listen to persuasion. This is to make everyone follow him and be attacked by monkeys, right? ]

    [Why are you still standing there! ? Zhu Yunxiao, you threw away the banana! ! I'm dying of anxiety! ! Don't let everyone be accidentally injured by monkeys! What a stupid man! ]

    Only then did Zhu Yunxiao realize the seriousness of the matter. He gritted his teeth and could only throw the big handful of bananas behind him with a look of reluctance.

    As Zhu Yunxiao threw the banana back, the monkey immediately ran towards the banana and snapped it up.

    The monkey was grabbing bananas and didn't follow. Zhu Yunxiao and the director's brother were finally rescued. They ran into the tent where they were stationed before they dared to breathe a sigh of relief.

    Zhu Yunxiao was much worse than the director's brother, because he was the one who stole monkey bananas, Zhu Yunxiao's hair should have been scratched by monkeys, it was messy like a chicken nest, and he had a face that was pale from fright.

    Xia Ting couldn't help feeling sorry for Zhu Yunxiao, but Zhu Yunxiao really fought hard for a few bananas, and was reluctant to let go after being chased so far by the monkeys.

    Xia Tingjing, he is a ruthless person!

    "Zhu Yunxiao, what's the matter with you? You are so fat, you dare to grab bananas from monkeys!" Yu Jingjing poked her head out of the tent to look at Zhu Yunxiao who was wilting.     The staff member of the director team who followed Zhu Yunxiao's live broadcast also had a mournful face, and said in fear

    : "Mr. Zhu, don't grab the monkey's bananas next time!"

Family members, Zhu Yunxiao is here to be funny! 】

    【Zhu Yunxiao: This monkey is much more difficult than the one in the Canyon of Kings! ]

    "I didn't know it was a monkey's banana!" Zhu Yunxiao was so wronged that he was about to cry.

    As long as he knew it was a monkey's banana, he wouldn't dare to touch it even if he had a hundred guts!

    bad luck! What a pity!

    Well, now I can't find anything to eat, and I'm so embarrassed that it makes people laugh.

    He lost his face!

    Just when Zhu Yunxiao thought it was all right, a few monkeys not far away had just finished eating bananas, and then started walking towards the tent again, baring their teeth.

    Fuck!

    Zhu Yunxiao's face turned pale with fright, and his legs limp and fell directly to the ground.