Chapter 61

Chapter 61

    Watching Jiang Jingchi move down the pile of things on the beach.

    The corners of Xia Ting's mouths twitched.

    Can this be called an adventure? It's called a vacation!

    Who would take so many things with them when they go out on an adventure, even a whole box of mineral water.

    Netizens were already very curious about the sudden strange voices in the show, and the voices sounded nice, so they couldn't help but want to find out what the two strangers looked like.

    Besides, from Director Li's polite tone, I feel that the identities of the two are not simple.

    As Jiang Jingchi and Gu Lin moved all the things down, they accidentally broke into the camera.

    Netizens who saw the faces of the two were shocked.

    [wc! ! ! It's handsome! ! ! ]

    [Oh my god! ! ! These two handsome men look better than this, I don't know who they are! ]

    [Who can tell me which boy group this is the newcomer who just debuted! ! I'm going to powder right now! 】

    Netizens only think that the actor of the Song Dynasty standing next to the two is crushed not only for his height, but also for his appearance. How come they didn't know when there were such two figures in the entertainment industry?

    At this time, some netizens said:

    [I just heard Director Li call them Director Gu and Mr. Jiang? 】

    【Sisters! ! The one who doesn't like to talk is Director Gu Lin! ! It was Jiang Jingchi who talked a lot! ! 】

    The unbearable netizens went online to search manually.

    Although Gu Lin and Jiang Jingchi are not stars in the entertainment industry, people like them can be found in Baidu entries.

    After such a search, netizens who don't know who the two are finally know their true identities.

    Jiang Jingchi, half of the entertainment industry is owned by the Jiang family.

    Gu Lin, that amazing and talented director, is low-key and mysterious.

    Seeing this, netizens instantly overturned the idea that these two were mysterious guests invited by the program group.

    joke!

    What are the identities of these two people? They are the two giant Buddhas that the entire program group can't afford to hire!

    Regarding the sudden appearance of Gu Lin and Jiang Jingchi in his program, Director Li didn't complain at all, and was even a little secretly happy!

    Director Li quickly expressed his warm welcome to Jiang Jingchi's question if he minded.

    "It's an honor for our program team to be able to shoot a program on a deserted island with Mr. Jiang and Director Gu!"

    Although his wilderness survival program has already rushed to the top of the list of variety shows because of Xia Ting, the traffic huge.

    But who doesn't want to make the show more popular and compelling?

    It seems that this episode is more explosive than the previous two episodes!

    After a while, the Wilderness Seeking God program group rushed to Weibo's trending searches.