Chapter 43

Chapter 43 Tropical Rainforest

    Zhu Yunxiao shared excitedly, but found that no one in the second group paid any attention to his intentions. Only then did Zhu Yunxiao discover the strange atmosphere among the members of the second group.

    He quickly withdrew the hippie smile on his face and returned to a serious look, "You guys, what's the matter?"

    One and two pulled their faces together, didn't they ask the program team for rescue, Zhu Yunxiao couldn't figure it out.

    Song Heyan sat on a wooden stake and looked up at Xia Ting and the others, but said nothing.

    Lu Qingyao lowered her head silently.

    On the other hand, Meng Yang pulled out a faint smile, "Yesterday when I crossed the river, I was sucked blood by a locust, and the wound was a bit infected."

    Meng Yang and Song Heyan's legs were only slightly infected, while Lu Qingyao's legs were both swollen, and she also had a rash. The rash was much more serious than that of Song Heyan and Meng Yang.

    In the current situation, they will not be able to move on so quickly.

    Everyone in Xia Ting's group was holding a lot of food in their hands, including meat, vegetables and fruits. For a moment, Lu Qingyao felt envious.

    She bit her lip, looked at Yu Jingjing and Zhu Yunxiao, and asked, "Didn't you get bitten by leeches when you crossed the river yesterday?" Even the

    captain Song Heyan in her group was not immune to being bitten by leeches, why? Xia Ting, this group seems to be all right?

    Lu Qingyao's question was also what Song Heyan and Meng Yang wanted to ask.

    Speaking of leeches, Zhu Yunxiao has endless words and feelings.

    "Damn, don't mention it."

    Zhu Yunxiao said: "Yesterday I stepped into the river and brought up a leech with a small leg. Don't mention how disgusting it is. Fortunately, our sister Xia caught me in time when she found out, otherwise another One foot will definitely not escape."

    It turned out that Xia Ting had discovered the leech.

    Lu Qingyao lowered her head and said nothing, while Meng Yang looked at Zhu Yunxiao's legs and asked curiously, "Then why are your legs okay?"

    Why is it that Zhu Yunxiao is fine but they are not?

    "Of course our sister Xia is amazing!" Zhu Yunxiao looked proud, "My leg was also seriously infected, but our sister Xia found me an awesome herbal medicine, and I applied it all night and woke up this morning. It's all right."

    Zhu Yunxiao rolled up his trouser legs for everyone to see.

    Seeing the situation of the 2nd team now, Zhu Yunxiao is even more thankful. Fortunately, he didn't draw the second group. Otherwise, he would probably be worse than yesterday, just like the people in front of him.

    Song Heyan, who didn't say a word, glanced at Zhu Yunxiao's leg.

    Indeed, there were still some faint marks on Zhu Yunxiao's leg where the leech sucked blood.

    Song Heyan was silent for a while, then suddenly raised his head to look at Xia Ting, "Can I ask which herbal medicine you used?" No one

    expected Song Heyan to ask directly, especially this person was Xia Ting.

    Although Song Heyan didn't show how bored he was with Xia Ting before, but everything he did since he appeared on the show gives people the feeling that people can clearly see that as long as it is related to Xia Ting, it is impossible for Song Heyan to take the initiative. contaminated.