Chapter 40

Chapter 40 Tropical Rainforest

    In Jingjing's heart, no matter what she said, she still hoped that Zhu Yunxiao could be in a group with them. She also knew that she was really good, and she also hoped that Meng Yang could be in a group with them, so that Xia Ting could relax a little.

    But now that Meng Yang is with Song Heyan, she can only pray that Zhu Yunxiao is with them.

    As for Zhu Yunxiao and Lu Qingyao.

    Zhu Yunxiao is also very entangled now, he is embarrassed to follow Song Heyan's words, and it is awkward to follow Xia Ting.

    Although I said I apologized to Xia Ting last time, but I couldn't help feeling awkward!

    As for Lu Qingyao, she wanted to team up with Song Heyan.

    Anyway, sooner or later the result will be known, so Lu Qingyao opened the small wooden stick first.

    Zhu Yunxiao looked at her nervously and asked: "How is it?"

    Lu Qingyao smiled, and showed everyone the small wooden stick in his hand: "I have drawn No. 2, and I will be in a group with Teacher Song and Teacher Meng."

    Zhu Yunxiao didn't Talking, but he didn't know why he obviously felt relieved, but he was still a little excited.

    He was in a group with Xia Ting, and when he thought of the fish Xia Ting and Yu Jingjing ate just now, his saliva almost flowed down.

    Seeing that her teammate was Zhu Yunxiao, Yu Jingjing couldn't help but raise the corners of her mouth, but she couldn't make it too obvious.

    She could only call out Zhu Yunxiao to warn: "Hey, Zhu Yunxiao, you have to be quicker to follow us in the future!"

    Regarding Yu Jingjing's words, Zhu Yunxiao disdainfully said, "I'm obviously smarter than you!

    " He knows how to identify plants, but he has strength!

    After he finished speaking, he quietly glanced at Xia Ting beside Jingjing, and found that Xia Ting was looking at him. When he was at a loss, he saw Xia Ting smiled at him, "Welcome You join."

    She was quite satisfied with the result.

    Although Zhu Yunxiao's mouth is a bit smelly and he's a bit out of his mind, he's not so bad as to be hopeless.

    Zhu Yunxiao's ears instantly warmed up, and he said proudly, "I'm sure I won't hold you back."

    After that, he awkwardly looked away from Xia Ting.

    However, the live barrage was full of Xia Ting's fans cheering and Song Heyan's fans going crazy:

    [Hoohoo, it's okay, Zhu Yunxiao is in the same group as Xia Ting instead of Lu Qingyao. ]

    [... Heartbroken, can our brother not want this Lu Qingyao? 】

    【Seeing that Zhu Yunxiao and Xia Ting are in a group, I am relieved. It would be unfair if Lu Qingyao and Xia Ting were in a group. 】

    Xia Ting's fans are obviously satisfied with the result.

    Everyone agreed that although Zhu Yunxiao was a rookie, he was a little bit better than Lu Qingyao.

    The team is complete.

    The weather was hot in the afternoon, so Xia Ting didn't plan to move on, but decided to stay in this place for one night to study the approximate route of this rainforest, and then set off to the destination tomorrow.