Chapter 11

Chapter 11 Uninhabited Mountain Village

    Zhu Yunxiao's dislike for sweet potatoes was palpable. After Yu Jingjing and Lu Qingyao set out to dig sweet potatoes, Zhu Yunxiao snorted coldly at Xia Ting, and then returned to his tent territory.

    Xia Ting raised his eyebrows. If he guessed correctly, Zhu Yunxiao only took a portion of dry food when he was picking supplies. According to the appetite of a normal man, the dry food should have been eaten last night.

    It's not that Xia Ting cares about Zhu Yunxiao. She knows that someone as high-spirited as Zhu Yunxiao will look down on the sweet potatoes she found. Zhu Yunxiao's good show.

    Xia Ting returned to her territory with the sweet potatoes and started to roast them.

    Looking at Xia Ting's figure, Meng Yang couldn't figure out why Xia Ting was completely different from the evaluation he heard before.

    It seems that there is really no one in the entertainment industry who doesn't wear a mask.

    I ate a few wild fruits last night, and I couldn't feel full at all. Meng Yang was so hungry now, he patted Song Heyan who was silent beside him, "Shall we also order some sweet potatoes to pad our stomachs?" Meng Yang was used to it

    . He eats three meals a day. As a martial arts actor, he eats a lot. If he doesn't fill his stomach with something, he can't stand it.

    Song Heyan ate a few small bird eggs last night, but the eggs were too small to fit between his teeth, and hunger would sweep through his body.

    However, he still rejected Meng Yang's invitation and planned to find something to eat by himself.

    Meng Yang knew that Song Heyan was trying to avoid danger, so he didn't force him, "Then I'll go by myself." Not

    long after, Xia Qingyao, Yu Jingjing, and Meng Yang all dug back the sweet potatoes.

    None of the three of them had anything to start a fire, so Meng Yang put the sweet potatoes in Xia Ting's place to roast with a thick skin. In the end, Yu Jingjing and Lu Qingyao picked up a lot of dead branches to join them.

    Xia Ting didn't refuse, and just baked her own sweet potatoes.

    Yu Jingjing was careless, Meng Yang was thick-skinned, the two of them looked familiar, they chatted enthusiastically around Xia Ting, and they all wanted to ask Xia Ting how to spear fish.

    Sitting on the sidelines, Lu Qingyao couldn't get in the way, and looked out of place around the fire. She looked at Xia Ting from time to time.

    However, Xia Ting didn't look at Lu Qingyao the whole time, and completely treated Lu Qingyao as a stranger.

    Lu Qingyao couldn't help asking Xia Ting: "Little Ting, why don't I know when you learned how to spear fish?"

    Lu Qingyao and Xia Ting were sent to the orphanage on the same day, and they grew up together in the orphanage. I know Xia, but I can't hear it.

    But Xia Ting, who obviously knew nothing before, can know everything after participating in a survival show in the wilderness? This is not at all like the Xia Ting she knew!

    Several people's chat was interrupted, Xia Ting looked at Lu Qingyao, and asked doubtfully, "I still need to learn how to fork fish?"

    Skills such as forking fish are the most basic predation skills in the last days, and they can be mastered if they have hands.

    [Xia Ting what's going on, good Versailles! ]

    [Xia Ting's pretentious skills are perfect. 】

    【Speechless, sister Yao is just asking, Xia will not say it if she wants to, and she even pretends to be coercive! 】

    Lu Qingyao's expression was a little embarrassed when asked back.

    Yu Jingjing exclaimed, and looked at Xia Ting with admiration in her eyes, "Oh my God! Xia Ting, you are so good, can you teach me!?" If she can learn to fork

    fish, she won't have to eat dry food and be afraid I was forced to quit the show halfway through!

    "Sister Xia Ting, take your Brother Meng too!" Meng Yang also looked at Xia Ting.

    "..."

    Facing the two pairs of eyes full of expectation, Xia Ting's mouth twitched, how can Fork Fish teach?

    Xia Ting didn't speak, Yu Jingjing couldn't wait to pat her chest, "I can exchange whatever you want, and I will pay for all your firewood from now on!"

    "Xia, what do you think?"