Chapter 10

Chapter 10 Uninhabited Mountain Village

    It's summer, the morning sun shines through the gaps in the green leaves, and the fine shadows fall on Xia Ting's face, making her complexion white and shiny, and her appearance against the light looks clean and soft, as beautiful as a picture. painting.

    Usually Xia Ting is dressed up to attend, even yesterday he came to participate in Wilderness Survival wearing a half-length skirt and delicate makeup.

    Today's Xia Ting took off the makeup on her face, wearing simple and comfortable sportswear, her long hair tied into a neat high ponytail, her exquisite facial features and those cold eyes, her whole temperament has changed.

    In the past, Xia Ting was a strong girl group style, beautiful, but always felt a bit delicate and artificial, but now Xia Ting looks cool, but it is more eye-catching than before, and her temperament has improved a few levels , as if she was born to be the protagonist even if she didn't have makeup on, just standing there.

    [? Has Xia Ting changed his style? ]

    [Xia Ting looks so good without makeup, I can suddenly get Xia Ting's face! 】

    Xia Ting appeared suddenly, and Lu Qingyao, who was still sleeping after talking about Xia Ting, smiled awkwardly: "Xiao Ting, why didn't you tell everyone when you got up, I thought you didn't sleep well last night and woke up late "

    When Lu Qingyao spoke, her voice was soft, and she was wearing a white sportswear. Although she wasn't stunning, she looked very gentle.

    "I slept pretty well last night." Xia Ting smiled and walked towards the tent, "I just didn't say anything because I woke up too early to avoid disturbing everyone's sleep."

    The smile on Lu Qingyao's face faded, "So that's it, Everyone has misunderstood you."

    "It's fake to be afraid of disturbing everyone, but it's true to be afraid that everyone will steal your things?" Zhu Yunxiao glanced at the sweet potato in Xia Ting's hand, and spoke in a strange way.

    First the fish, then the sweet potato, Xia Ting went there quietly by herself. Wasn't she afraid that everyone would snatch her?

    [Zhu Yunxiao has the truth, Xia Ting is afraid that everyone will steal her things! 】

    [Cheat, cheat, cheat! Xia Ting cheated, it was fish and ginger salt skin wood, and now there is a sweet potato, I don't believe Xia Ting didn't have a script! 】

    【What's the matter with Zhu Yunxiao, a big man speaks in a strange way, and Xia Ting didn't feel sorry for him, so he was speechless. 】

    Zhu Yunxiao's speech was not pleasant, Xia Ting was too lazy to argue with him, and just ignored him, looking at Yu Jingjing who was staring at the two sweet potatoes in her hand, Xia Ting said: "The middle of the last row at the foot of the mountain In front of the house, there is a small field of sweet potatoes."

    In the last days, the most indispensable food is sweet potatoes. She doesn't like it very much, but it can be eaten as breakfast anyway. Only when she is full can she have the strength to hunt for prey.

    As for why she wanted to tell about the sweet potatoes, Xia Ting simply couldn't understand Zhu Yunxiao.

    The director looked at Xia Ting in doubt, "How do you know there are sweet potatoes there?"

    I have to say, Xia Ting seems to be on the hook since the show started, and even he, the director, has to wonder if Xia Ting is real been here.

    Song Heyan stared at Xia Ting for a moment, and Meng Yang also looked at Xia Ting curiously.

    Xia Ting: "I saw it when I passed by yesterday."

    The sweet potato should be left over from the previous villagers. The sweet potato plant has tenacious vitality and can grow even if no one takes care of it.

    It is still obvious that the sweet potato leaves and weeds are intertwined. She accidentally found it yesterday when she was looking for Yanfumu, so she got up early and dug two back.

    [Xia Ting is actually quite a nice person. She found the sweet potato by herself, and she is willing to share it with everyone. ]

    The director didn't say anything else, only said that there will be tasks to be issued later.

    "Wow! Sweet potato, thank you Xia Ting."

    Yu Jingjing was very excited when she heard that there were sweet potatoes to eat, and she dragged Lu Qingyao and Zhu Yunxiao to dig sweet potatoes, "Let's go, let's dig some sweet potatoes and come back. The dry food made my mouth smoke."

    Lu Qingyao did not refuse Yu Jingjing, but Zhu Yunxiao was very disdainful, "No! What's so delicious about sweet potatoes!"