Chapter 8

Chapter 8

    When the three of them returned to the tent, Xia Ting had just set up the dead firewood and was about to light the fire to grill the fish.

    Yu Jingjing returned the harpoon to Xia Ting in frustration, but Zhu Yunxiao felt ashamed because he missed the harpoon, and walked quickly when he returned to the tent.

    Xia Ting found some hay and put it under the firewood. He took out the beautiful stick that he had chosen when he was selecting materials, and then put it on the hay and swiped it with a knife. The hay instantly smoked, and the small flames burned upwards.

    Seeing Xia Ting light the fire with ease, the netizens in the live broadcast room were full of curiosity about what Xia Ting was holding:

    [Fuck, what is this? ]

    [This is a magnesium rod, a flint and steel commonly used outdoors. I have to say that Xia Ting did a lot of homework for participating in the wilderness survival program this time. ]

    [When Xia Ting chose this thing, I thought she was out of her mind, but I didn't expect that I was ignorant, so I apologize to Xia Ting. 】

    When Xia Ting chose magnesium sticks, many black fans and netizens satirized Xia Ting on the barrage in the live broadcast room. The comments were not so ugly, but now I know how useful Xia Ting’s magnesium sticks are.

    Xia Ting asked for grilled fish, and the number of people in the live broadcast room was increasing. The director brewed a cup of chrysanthemum and wolfberry tea and sat down beside the shooting props to drink it slowly.

    At first, he was afraid that Xia Ting's arrival would cause the program group to be boycotted by black fans, but who knew that it was only one afternoon, and the show's popularity soared. Although black fans liked to scold Xia Ting, they still watched it when it was time to watch. Apart from Song Heyan's personal live broadcast room, Xia Ting's live broadcast room is the most popular, and there is a faint tendency to surpass Song Heyan in popularity.

    In addition to Xia Ting being on fire, Song Heyan's side was also on fire.

    He picked up a few birds' eggs, because there was no pot to cook them, and the eggs needed to be cooked.

    Although a few small birds' eggs can't be a full meal, it's better than nothing if you can add something to your stomach and add some protein.

    When Song Heyan chose supplies, besides knives, he also chose a small medical kit and a water purification device. He didn't choose magnesium rods, so he could only use the oldest method of starting a fire—drilling wood to make a fire.

    The idea is beautiful, but the reality is cruel.

    Song Heyan drilled the wood for nearly an hour, and the skin on his hands was almost blistered by the wood in his hands. The straw used to start the fire started to turn a little black, but he still failed to start the fire.

    Seeing such a scene, Song Heyan's fans were heartbroken.

    【Drilling wood to make fire is too difficult. Seeing my brother's drilling for almost an hour without success, my palms are all red, I feel sorry for my brother. 】

    【Brother, come on, brother is the best! The straw has started to carbonize, it's almost done! 】

    Looking at the camera not far away, Xia Ting has already started to set up fish to grill. Some netizens said, 【It is Xia Ting who has the foresight. When Song Yingdi successfully drills wood to make fire, Xia Ting is probably full! ]

    [Didn't it say that Xia Ting was infatuated with Song Yingdi, for the survival in the wilderness that Song Yingdi came to participate in? Why doesn't it look alike at all, Xia Ting hasn't seen Song Yingdi the whole time today, if he really likes it, Song Yingdi can't catch fire, Xia Ting should take this opportunity to send Huo to his door to perform. ]

    Xia Ting's name floated across the barrage in Song Heyan's live broadcast room, fans were anxious,

    [Please don't mention this unlucky name in brother's live broadcast room, thank you! 】

    【Pooh! Sisters, hurry up and step over the brazier! ]

    Under the camera, Song Heyan drilled for a long time.

    It's just that the fire straw used for drilling wood was all carbonized, and there was no smoke coming out, let alone flames.

    At this time, the smell of grilled fish was faintly wafting in the air. He was already hungry, but as soon as the smell penetrated his nostrils, his stomach immediately growled.

    Song Heyan frowned.

    Meng Yang, who was on the side, smacked his mouth after eating the wild fruit.

    Smelling the enticing fragrance in the air, he sighed, "It's so fragrant! Why didn't we think of going to catch fish in the river just now."

    Song Heyan glanced at Meng Yang, did not speak, and continued to fiddle with the things in his hand .

    Seeing Song Heyan like this, Meng Yang shook his head helplessly, reached out and patted Song Heyan's shoulder, "Brother Song, sometimes there's no need to be so serious." "Isn't it just fire? Wait, I'll borrow it for you

    . "

    Before Song Heyan could speak, Meng Yang had already got up and strode towards Xia Ting.