Chapter 35

Chapter 35 Magazine (repeat content changed...

    After a night's rest at the hotel, we departed back to Haishi the next day.

    Long before boarding the plane, Fang Li had already sent Xia Ting a message that he would pick him up at that time.

    Xia Ting ended the trip ahead of time, and Fang Li was more concerned about picking up the plane this time than before. Before Xia Ting went to the wilderness survival show, the two had an argument, which was the most intense since the two cooperated.

    Fang Li also saw that Xia Ting's reply was word by word, thinking that Xia Ting still cared about the previous things, and the messages he sent all had a hint of cautious and tentative in them.

    After getting off the plane, Yu Jingjing took out her mobile phone, "Xia Ting, let's add a WeChat account, when we have time, we will have dinner and a spa appointment together." Xia Ting smiled, and clicked on the WeChat QR

    code to send it to Yu Jingjing sweep.

    Yu Jingjing can be regarded as the person she has been with the most since she came to this world.

    "Hey, hey, how can you forget me by adding WeChat!"

    Meng Yang quickly took out his mobile phone and quickly scanned Xia Ting's QR code, "You can also add me when the time comes to make appointments, brother treats you when the time comes!"

    Lu Qingyao pulled A suitcase walked beside several people in silence.

    Meng Yang added Xia Ting's WeChat, and turned to look at Lu Qingyao to avoid embarrassment: "Come on, Qingyao girl, let's add a WeChat too."

    Go out to the pick-up port.

    The outside was already full of fans, especially the fans of Song Heyan who were holding the most conspicuous banner to pick up the airport, and they rushed towards the exit where Song Heyan was going to exit.

    Xia Ting and Yu Jingjing chose the exit on the other side. Unexpectedly, when they exited on the other side, Xia Ting saw the light board with his name written on it.

    Seeing Xia Ting, the little girls and the young male protagonists holding the light board immediately called Xia Ting's name in a low voice with excitement on their faces, and then took out a bottle filled with stars that they had prepared in advance and handed it to Xia Ting.

    The little girl blushed and secretly looked at her: "Come on, Xiaoting, we all like you!"

    "Sister Xia, come on!"

    Xia Ting was stunned for a moment, she didn't expect that she would have fans coming to pick her up, she and a few little fans smiled and nodded to say hello.

    The little girl was afraid that Xia Ting would not accept the star bottle, so she explained, "You can accept it, Xiao Ting, this is the star we folded for you, it is not an expensive gift." Xia Ting finally took it, "Thank you for your love

    . "

    Xia Ting walked all the way out of the airport gate, and a few fans followed her all the way. The girl beside her was watching her secretly as she walked, and she was about to bump into the advertising space in front of the airport gate.

    "Be careful."

    Xia Ting quickly reached out and pawned the girl's head to avoid hitting the pillar.

    The girl's forehead bumped into Xia Ting's warm palm, and she was stunned, her face was blushing.

    After Xia Ting walked far away and got into the car, the little girl reacted and screamed excitedly, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"