Epilogue

(Just imagine that's Xena in the photo 😅)

1 year later:

I grunt as I send a kick at Lexa she smirks when she catches it and holds my leg in place "You know I don't lose"

"It looks like you're losing now"

I scoff and twist my body I roll over which detaches my foot from Lexa's hand I quickly get up from the ground and turn back to Lexa "Impressive"

"Don't compliment me we are fighting"

I don't give her time to answer as I charge at her I throw a couple of punches which she dodges. I swipe my foot and take her legs out she falls to the ground and I quickly get on top of her and smirk "I win"

We smiles and we stare at each other until we hear someone else voice snap us out of our trance "You are supposed to be training me not flirting"

I look up and meet the eyes of Madi I sigh and stand up holding out a hand to Lexa which she takes and I pull her up "I'm sorry Madi how about you and Lexa spar?"

She nods and gets into position I watch as Lexa and Madi do hand to hand sparing Im glad men and Lexa found Madi she soon became like a daughter to us and Aden like a son.

                               « « « « «

Lexa and I side by side as the Ambassadors walk in lexa on her throne and me on another throne that Lily made which she was very humble about making.

"All hail the commander and her consort"

They all bow and sit back down "Ambassador Roan how is the water filter in your camps"

Roan looks to me "They are working well with the help of sakikru and your idea for stronger materials for houses and more advanced medicine has been operating well"

I nod at him "Then we will start to install them in other camps"

Everyone seems to agree the meeting carries on as normal people stating their problem but those problems are growing less and less as the days go by "Thank you for joining us we will continue next week"

They all bow to Lexa and me and start to leave I look over to Lexa and she already looking at me "You have become a great leader your ideas have improved our world"

I smile at her words and stand up and stand in front of her "Yes but you were the one to encourage me and help me through it all"

She smiles and places a soft kiss on her lips I lean back "I have to go speak to Lily I will see you tonight"

She nods and I walk out of the room I quickly make my way to Lily's shop I see her working on something and she looks up at the noise of me coming in "Xena come look what I'm making"

I walk over and lean over her shoulder it looks like a small ring and realization hits me "You are going to ask Anna to marry you?"

"Yes she is the woman I want to spend my life with"

I clap my hands excitedly and then pat her on the back "Good I can't wait for the wedding it's going to be amazing"

"She hasn't said yes yet don't get ahead of yourself"

"She will"

                                 « « « « «

I lie in bed with Lexa after a steamy couple of hours she playing with the tips of my hair as I run a hand up and down her arm "Lily and Anna are getting married"

"Good for them I'm happy to see Anna happy"

I smile and move down the bed I brush a finger over her jaw and she stares at me intently "I love you Lexa Kom trikru"

"I love you too Xena Kim trikru"

______________________________
This is the end of Lexa's and Xena's story and I'm always thankful for the support no matter how little or big its amazing to see people actually reading my story.

I just want to put some of my favourite moments from Lexa in the 100

1. When Lexa tries reassuring Clarke by showing Aden will stay loyal to skaikru after her death (Thought this was so funny)

2. Lexa getting her revenge on Queen nia (The whole fight was amazing)

3."I'm am the commander...no one fights for me"

4. Lexa putting Jaha in his place

5. And when Lexa straight kicks the ice nation guy off the tower.

Thank you all💕

Hope you enjoyed the story :)