I will be your consort (chapter 22)

I waited and waited for Lexa to come to my room that night but she didn't but I can only blame myself I walk to Lexa's room with her gifts and once I reach there I look around then I knock on her door.

After a few seconds she opens the door in a black gown and her hair flowing freely I shrug off my dirty thoughts and walk past her "I brought gifts"

I turn to look at her with a smile but she's back to her neutral look but I shrug it off I'm here to confess my love for her "Thank you and is that all because I need-"

"I love you Lexa and I'm sorry I didn't say it back I was stupid and scared for me and for you"

She smiles and walks closer to me and takes my hand "It's fine and your worries are understandable but you don't need to worry for me and you don't need to worry for yourself under my protection no one will harm you"

I take her words into thought she may be right but the meeting showed there is a threat coming our way I turn and grab a candle and turn back to her "Do you like it?"

She takes it and smells it it's the woody scented one it definitely matches Lexa's scent and aura "Yes it smells lovely"

"I also got you the sweet bread I had in tondc it's my favourite"

I unwrap the sweet bread and hold it out to her she smiles and takes a bite as I watch her she sighs happily. I pull it away and place it back down and turn back to her as she swallows the sweet bread okay now those dirty thoughts are back and now I've confessed my love I can act on those thoughts.

*Smut warning*

I slither my hands around her waist and bring her close I bring her into a passionate kiss and our tongues immediately invade each other mouths she pushes me against the table and places herself between my legs. She then pulls off my top and throws it aside I'm glad that I didn't put a wrap on my breasts this morning because her lips goes to my chest I don't think I'll ever get enough of Lexa.

Her tongue circles around my nipple I let out some breathy moans as her hand goes to the top of my trousers almost asking for permission to take them off I pull back and quickly take them off. I turn Lexa and quickly take of her clothes and push her against the table I kiss her gently but don't spend much time on her lips and move lower to her chest.

My fingers goes to her to her slit brushing my fingers against her wet hole and a light moan escapes her lips I bring my hand back and she lets out a frustrated groan. I bring my hand to my mouth sucking off Lexa's sweet juices I take my fingers out of my mouth as Lexa watches me with hooded eyes.

I bring my finger to her lips swiping the fluids against her lips "You taste delicious hodnes"

I bring my hand away from her lips and slid it back down to her  folds giving her clit a gentle stroke she hisses at the feeling and I smirk lowering myself to the floor so I'm in front of glistening pussy.

My lips starts to tease her thighs I gently bite onto her soft skin and she let out a moan "Please...Xena"

I was going to tease her a bit more but when she begs like that I can't help but oblige my lips attach to her sweet pussy and I start lapping up her sweetness like I'm starving for a taste of her which I basically am.

Her hips start grinding against my face and I match the speed as her moans grow louder her legs wrap around my shoulders bringing my face closer even it's possible. She grips onto the table as she grinds against my face trying to chase her climax and it may be the hottest thing I've ever seen.

"Yes, Xena! please don't stop"

Her pleads only encourage me I swirl my tongue around her clit and then start sucking on her she throws back her head and grips my hair and I bring my tongue to her hole and start fucking her with my tongue.