Leave or die (Chapter 11)

"Jaha," I say in a cold tone he looks at me with eyes widened and before he can say anything rage takes over and I hit him in the face I go to punch him again but my fist is caught by I think his name is Kane I twist out of his grip and kick him in the chest he hits the wall with force.

I go back to jaha and hit him again over and over until I'm dragged off of him I feel hands around my waist I elbow them in the gut and turn around and face Kane he's on his knees so I send a kick to his face and he falls to the floor I turn back around to face jaha again he still on the floor recovering from those last punches "Do you remember when you floated my parents for doing nothing wrong?"

He looks at me shocked and then gulps "Xena I'm sor-" I kick him in the gut and he groans "I'm going to kill you jaha for my parents" I kick over and over and he's wheezing and coughing I hear Kane get up

"Kane don't make me kill you too"

"I can't let you hurt him, Xena"

I scoff "he killed my parents because of his own fears he needs to die"

His eyes soften "But if I need to kill you too I will" I send a bunch of punches at him he only blocks a few I send a spinning back kick to his gut and he falls to his knees "Stay down Kane he must answer for killing them" he goes to stand up but can't I kick him the face once again and he falls to the floor out cold.

I turn back and see jaha attempting to get up I walk over and kick him to the floor I get on top of him "you will answer for killing them they didn't know about blood yet you were afraid they had been lying to you so you killed them" I don't give him time to answer and punch him over and over blood splashes my face my blood I well but mostly his I don't stop until I no longer hear his breathing I look down and blood is everywhere jahas face is caved in I stand up as I hear the cell down open there are tears running down my face.

It is done I've finally finished it I think to myself but why don't I feel better my parent's killer is dead but I still feel angry

"Xena" I turn around and come face to face with lexa she stares at me concerned ignoring the dead body and unconscious one "Are you okay?"

I look down at my blood-soaked hands and clothes "can you please take them out of here?" Instantly she orders two guards to come and take the two bodies I sit down on the floor trying to clear my mind

I repeat over and over in my head this needed to happen he killed my parents I close my eyes and start trying to meditate it's the only peace I get from the world "Xena what happened?" I sigh and mutter the only words I can

"He killed my parents" more tears slip out my eyes involuntarily "I wish to be alone lexa" she nods and walks out of the door and once again I try to meditate

I don't know how long I was there but it must have been a while since the light coming through has faded into darkness

"The commander has had a bath prepared for you" I look at the guard and nod and get up he takes me to a tent that has a small table a bed and a bath in the back I thank him and he leaves I walk over to the bath and touch the steaming water I grab some soaps and undress and get in my body relaxes at the feeling of the steaming water and I sink in further.

After a while, the bath turns warm and is a light pink due to all the blood that has been washed off I hear the flap of my tent open already know it's lexa she probably thought I was out of the bath by now "Xena?" I look at her and she standing near the sheet that separates the bathroom from the main room

"Yes?" It almost looks as if she has light blush on her face she can't see anything other than my face so the blush is from the thought of me in a bath "I can come back another ti-"

"No, it's fine I'm nearly finished" I was about to get out but knowing I can mess with lexa I'm stay in for a bit longer

"This is where you will be staying now"

"What in this bath?" I send her a teasing smirk and she smiles a real smile that I enjoy very much instead of her neutral look.

"No, this tent it's yours for as long as you stay here" my ears perk up confused about what she means

"Can you pass me that towel" I point over to the side table she walks over and I stand up and get out she turns back around and I can see her eyes darken she stares at my eyes and I see she wants to let her eyes wander but she doesn't she walks over and passes me the towel I send her a smile and wrap myself in it.

"What do you mean? "For as long as I'm here" she tears her eyes away from mine "You're going to the rest of you people to send a message "leave or die"I look at her shocked I thought maybe they would want peace

"Why all my people want is peace?" I say as I dress in the new clothes provided for me.

"They are trespassing and have done more than enough to break our hospitality"

"But-"

"The decision has been made you're more than welcome to join us"

"I've done more than enough to break the hospitality I've killed your men"

"You're a Nightblood it's different" I scoff at her words "I will deliver the message but they won't leave" we are now standing in the main room I'm fully dressed and lying down in bed.

"Then they will die" and with that, she walks out I scoff again how can someone be so beautiful and annoying. I fall asleep preparing myself for my journey.

« « « « « « « «

I'm awakened by lexa she stands in her normal armour and face paint and tells me that I'm leaving soon

"Is there any way I can change your mind about killing my people?" I ask her with a raised eyebrow

"No you deliver the message" she pauses for a second "is there any way I can change your mind about joining us?" I look at her shocked did she just joke with me

I smile and step closer to her "no I will go back to my people and die a warrior's death" she frowns I'm not exactly sure why but she has shown more emotion in the last couple of minutes than she has before.

"You are quite infuriating" I chuckle at her comment "well I like infuriating you," I say as I scan her face we are a couple of inches away from each other and I make the mistake of looking at her lips and she seems to notice.

For some reason, I want to touch her to kiss her but why she's the enemy suddenly she leans forward and connects our lips I'm shocked at first but after a second I close my eyes and kiss her back if I'm going to die I'm definitely gonna take advantage of the last of my days I pull away.

"Xena...."

I wake up with a gasp and see Lexa standing there oh shit seems I played with fire and didn't get burnt but the fire was warm and comforting and that fire is the commander.

"Get ready you are leaving soon" I don't have the words to reply so I just nod and she walks out I get ready.

Once I'm finished I go to leave I get given my weapons back Lexa walks up to me "the message is clear leave or die" I nod and walk out of the camp.

                            « « « « « « « «

After hours of walking through the forest and getting lost, I finally reach the arks camp I see guards so I put up my hands and walk over slowly

"I'm Xena of the sky people"

They look around at the other guards and nod "Open the gates!" I walk in slowly and Abby runs up to me "Xena what happened? Where's Clarke?" I look at her confused I thought Clarke would be with them "I don't know where Clarke is but I've been sent back with a message from the grounders"

She nods at me to continue I purse my lips afraid of what their reaction will be.

"Leave or die"

______________________________