Your a bad b*tch raven (Chapter 8)

"First watch is over. Go relieve Monroe on the south wall. Keep your eyes open. Anything?" I hear Bellamy say to someone before he walks over "It's been two days. Maybe the bomb at the bridge scared them off for good" I scoff I doubt that very much "You believe that?"

"No. They're coming"

For the past 2 days, my mind has been plagued by a certain commander it's impossible to escape her and especially since all the camp can talk about is when the grounders are going to attack. My mind wonders if she is mad did she punish the guards who let me escape or did she not care knowing that maybe she gonna kill me when her people attack orrr maybe she was waiting to punish me for hurting her men, either way, she's the only thing on my mind. Damn you lexa and your beautiful green eyes.

"What I really need is a thousand more of her tin can bombs I can roll into their village and blow those Grounders to hell. That's what they want to do to us" I look at Bellamy " you wish it could be that easy"

He laughs "yea I do"

"Can't believe we survived a hundred years just so we could slaughter each other. There has to be another way. Any word from the Ark"

"Radio silence. Finally ran out of air"

I chuckle ever since I heard Bellamy shot jaha I respect him but then hearing jaha is still alive it gave me a mix of emotions I was angry that he wasn't dead but glad because once he gets down here I get to do it myself but if he finally ran out air in the ark I know he's up dying a painful death

I smile at the thought we sit in silence for a while "Whoa! Guys! Fire!" we hear shouts I look over and see the cookhouse on fire.

I run over and see Octavia coughing I grab her and pull her away from the fire "Are you okay?" She nods at me while coughing I rub her back gently hoping to ease the coughing which it does "what the hell happened?" Bellamy shouts at Murphy and del.

"Del kept feeding the fire, mostly because Octavia told him it was a bad idea"

"Idiot" mutter under my breath

"Well, now what the hell are we gonna do? That was all the food"

"We have some wild onions and nuts in the dropship. It's only enough to last us maybe one or two weeks" Clarke explains but that definitely not gonna be enough

"We have to hunt. Anyone we can spare goes out. The whole Grounder army out there? Look. We can't defend ourselves if we're starving" I tell Clarke and she nods in reply

                                « « « «

"Each group takes someone with a gun, and they're for killing Grounders, not food. We don't have the ammo. Use the spears for hunting. Get what you can. Be back by nightfall. No one stays out after dark"

I stay at the camp while everyone is out hunting I walk around helping anyone that I can after a few hours everyone starts coming back from the hunting trip

"So all the hunters are back except Clarke and Finn"

"Raven, they were with another kid... Myles."

"All 3 of them are still out there?"

"Yeah. We're going to look for them" my ears perk up "I'm coming too I'll help" I get up and pick up my sword and follow the group out we split up into different groups "I thought you said you were heading west.....Where are you guys?" we here Monty through the radio

"Just keep the moon on your left, and you'll find us" Bellamy replies

We carry on searching until we hear a rustling in the bushes Bellamy raises his gun and I slowly walk over and pull back the bushes and it reveals Myles "Myles, what happened?"