We're not alone (Chapter 3)

TW: light offensive language and sexual scene

we're all getting a bit tired and restless it doesn't help either when goosebumps keep raising on my skin at the thought of being watched but I look around and see nothing so I'm just thinking it's paranoia. Finn finds a long vine and suggests swinging across so we avoid another water snake attack and we all agree and now we're just waiting for him to do it.

Clarke: "You wanted to go first. Now quit stalling" I simply roll my eyes at his stalling "Just hang on till the apogee, and you'll be fine" I sigh knowing this is gonna take while I look around still with the feeling we're being watched but don't see anything once again "Wait. Let me. I can do it" I look at jasper knowing this is an attempt at Octavia and smile to myself  I give Finn a knowing look "Yea Finn let goggles do it" he smiles at me and passes the vine to jasper "Knew there was a badass in there somewhere"

Jasper swings over after a few moments and once he lands on the other side we all erupt into cheers "Let's go, Princess. You're up" Clarke starts getting ready to swing "Come on, Clarke! You got this! Whoo! Apogee! We did it! Mount Weather! Whoo! Whoo!" We all cheer I look over and see a figure in the forest I squint my eyes to see if it's my imagination but it's not a spear that comes out of nowhere and stabs jasper in the chest "Get down!" I grab the person next to me and drag them to the floor with me which happens to be Octavia "Jasper! No. Come on" I stare at Clarke with a glare because she was still standing up "Get down Clarke before the same happens to you" she drops to the ground "We're not alone"

I look around at the same spot I saw the figure but I don't see anything "come on we're gonna need to run" everyone nods in agreement and we get up and start sprinting after a while Clarke we hear a scream jasper I look back knowing Clarke is gonna want to go get him " Clarke we can't whoever threw that spear knows what they are doing and I'm guessing you don't how to fight or have any weapons" I look around at everyone and they seem too all understand "we can't just leave him he's alive" I look at her and sigh "obviously we're not gonna leave him we need to go back and get some sort of weapons at least or we are just walking to deaths" after a couple of seconds she nods and runs back in the direction of the drop ship I still have the weird feeling of being watched so make sure to watch the trees while running.

We arrive back at camp to see Wells with a knife to Murphy's throat "Wells! Let him go!" I'm gonna stay quiet for this through this since they definitely won't like what I have to say I tune out the whole conversation look around and catch a pair of eyes looking at me a girl with dark hair she's sent me a flirty smile and I smile back " What do we do now?" I break eye contact with the pretty brunette and look over to Finn "We go after jasper after we gathered some weapons to protect ourselves"

Everyone agrees and Clarke goes to check on Wells I walk over and sit down on a log trying to gather my thoughts I rub my temples and close my eyes trying to relax " You know I can take that off for you" I looked up and see Murphy I sigh and look at the metal bracelet I think for a second on how nobody is waiting for me nobody is waiting for me I frown and then agree with him I give him a nod and he grabs a makeshift machete I give him my wrist and he starts trying to get it off I wince as the metal rod scratch my skin with a pop it comes undone I rub my wrist " You going to tell me your name yet?" I look at him "Xena and thanks" I send him a smile and walk away.

I see Clarke about to leave with a group of people "I'm coming too" she nods and I join them and we walk out of the camp we walk around and split up and after a couple of hours walking with Bellamy he looks over at me " you should be nicer to everyone you're kinda stuck with us so it would probably be good to make some friends" I look ahead "I'm nice to your sister" I smirk and look at him with an innocent gaze he glares at me but soon asks " Why did you get arrested? I didn't hear about you" I look ahead again thinking I definitely shouldn't discuss that I have black blood I don't understand it and the council said it isn't normal so I don't wanna freak anyone out he takes my silence as that I don't want to talk about it "Are you gonna at least give me your name" I look back at him "Xena Frost" he nods and just as he was gonna speak again but Finn and Clarke comes out of the forest.

We both follow them "Hey, how do we know this is the right way?" Bellamy replies "We don't. Spacewalker thinks he's a tracker" after a couple of minutes of walking we hear low moaning "Now would be a good time to take out that gun" we come out of the forest and come face to face with a massive tree with jasper hanging on it "Jasper. Oh, my god" she starts running to the tree "Clarke wait it could be a trap" I run after her also minding my step I grab on to her just before she can plummet down into a hole with a bunch of spears facing upwards I pull her back and she gives me an appreciative smile she steps around the trap

"I'll climb up there and cut the vines" Murphy walks towards the tree starting to climb up and I turn back towards the trees looking for any danger "There's a poultice on his wound" I keep looking for any danger towards the trees " They healed him they must be trying to use him as bait stay of guard" Bellamy pulls out a gun and looks towards the trees.

After a while, we hear a low growling I pull out my knife and get into a defensive position my father perfected me in a massive black cat comes out of the bushes shit. I look over to Bellamy and he seems to be frozen in fear I run over waving my arms and it seems to distract it as it faces me.

okay, Xena, this might be the stupidest thing you've ever done I look at it and I take slow steps back it starts running at me and as it jumps on me I hear a gun going off it lands on me with its claws stretched out it claws me across the higher length of my arm my knife is in the side of its stomach and the panther lays still on me I wince and groan at the pain in my arm and the weight on top of me "Quick Finn help me get it off of her" I feel the weight of the panther get taken off of me and I slowly stand up the panther has 3 bullet holes in it and my knife still in its stomach.

I walk up to panther and pull out my knife ignoring the stares I'm receiving I rip the arm off of my shirt and finally meet the gaze of everyone I see that jasper is down and Finn Wells and Bellamy staring at me I sigh

" I was born with it" I look away from them and wrap my cut with fabric they seem to take that as an answer as they grab the panther "we can bring this back to camp and eat this" Finn and Bellamy connect it to a long stick and carry it and we all make our way back to camp and seems my adrenaline is running since my arm feels like it's burning.

We finally make it back to camp "Who's hungry?!" I walk straight into the drop ship in search of any supplies to clean my cut I find some fabric and it seems we don't have any water or needles to stitch it up. Clarke and Finn walk in carrying jasper they take him to the second level of the drop ship I stay where I am and put the fabric on my cut and take the piece of the shirt off and wrap my arm back up.

I lie down and shut my eyes trying to get some sleep after an hour or so I hear Clarke "Hey Xena did you want me to look at that?" She points at my arm and I shake my head "It's fine my mother taught me about medicine I need a needle and water but it doesn't look like we have them" I look around and see someone eating some kind of meat so I get up in search of the source and see that Bellamy is offering food for people to take off their bracelets I walk up to them and grab a piece Bellamy looks at me and gives me a nod

I go and sit down I eat and the girl from earlier comes and sits next to me " hi I'm Leah" I look at her and give her a smile " Xena frost" she smiles back "Yea your the one who was brave enough and stupid enough to take on a panther" I laugh "well you could have just called me brave but sure it was stupid too" she chuckles "Well thanks anyway your the reason we are eating today" I look at her admiring her dark hazel eyes and sharp jaw yea she's hot " did you wanna hang out in my tent?" I give her a nod and we go to her tent once I step through the entrance her lips are on mine I smirk into the kiss as start stripping our clothes after a while of moaning, kissing, biting and groping we both are naked and intertwined in limbs satisfied with the last couple of hours activities we lie on her makeshift bed in a sweaty mess and fall asleep in each other's arms.

______________________________
A/N: Not edited if there are any errors then please say also I know that the last scene isn't smut proper smut will only be happening with lexa. :)