Prologue

Xena was always interested in becoming a guard on the ark she would always beg to train with her father but he would never let her. At the age of 7 he finally gave in to train her but she would have to learn from her mother too in medicine Xena wasn't that interested in medicine but she agreed anyway and always paid attention to what her mother would teach her.

At first, her father would go easy on her but she was a quick learner so at the age of 10 once he notice how easy it was for her during their lessons he would advance their training into something more harder for her he wouldn't be so soft and would test her limits.

Being a quick learner she quickly grew accustomed to these new techniques her father believed she could handle guns now but also believe she was too young so he made sure she was absolutely perfect in her techniques before she would train with guns.

Soon she became a deadly fighter and at the age of 15 after her restless training with her father and her mother training her in medicine she was finally able to work with guns after a couple of sessions using guns she decided that she prefers using swords. One afternoon during training with her father he bought in a more experienced guard to what she was used to training with he explained that she should be able to read her opponent's techniques to improve as a fighter.

During their training, the guard unexpectedly pulled out a knife she was able to fight him off but he also was able to cut her across her arm the guard's eyes went wide as did her fathers as she started to bleed thick black liquid dripped down her arm out of her wound she was too surprised looking at the black blood dripping down her arm she didn't notice her father arguing with the guard trying to get him to keep quiet about it the guard didn't listen since he was loyal to the council and reported Ava about their incident.

That was where everything went wrong the next morning she was thrown in a cell and isolated from the rest of the ark deeming her not normal and could be affecting the rest of the ark and would be floated on her 18th birthday she never got to say goodbye to her friends Clarke and wells who often visited her after her lessons and ate lunch with her she was thrown away and never thought about again her mother and father was floated due to the fact Jaha believed they knew about her black blood even though they didn't

So at first, all she could think about was how her parents were dead because of her she cried screamed and grieved until she finally realised that she would get revenge. She would kill Jaha. No matter what it takes he would be dead by her hand she got up and trained and ate when guards gave her food and planned. One day she was dragged out of her cell after putting up a fight obviously she then tried to make her way to kill Jaha but unfortunately for her, she was hit over the head and all she could see through her blurry vision were guards attaching a metal bracelet to her arm.