Wanheda (chapter 20)

My eyes flutter open at the shift in my bed I smile when feeling an arm around my waist I hold the hand and turn around and my eyebrows furrow when my eyes meet brown and not green and I frown when I see a smug smile on her face

"Why are you naked?"

I look down and see that my breasts are out Anna has seen me naked before mostly helping me in and out of the bath when I was injured but she can't seen me naked with a bunch of love bites all over my body.

"Why are you in my bed?"

Her smug smile grows "Was you expecting someone else?"

"I was expecting nobody" I sit up and see that there is some food on the table across the room I stand and quickly grab a shirt and pants I look over to the bed and see anna still looking at me with a smug smile I shake my head and sit down near the food

"What did the commander want?"

I eat my food in silence as I try to think of a lie "Nothing she wanted to see how my practice is going"

"Or did she help you practice"

I look at her confused "Practice wh-"

"Practice sex," she says in a sing-song tone I roll my eyes and go back to eating once I'm finished I look over to Anna who hasn't moved

"Did you need something or are your here to annoy me?"

"The commander wants you in her room in 20 minutes"

I narrow my eyes at her and quickly go get a bath once I get out there are clothes waiting for me so I quickly get dressed and walk back out and look at Anna who still laying on my bed "Aren't you supposed to be doing something?"

"Well no my job is to keep you company and do what you say and you're leaving so I think I'm just going to stay in bed"

I show my head amused at her words I go over to the table and grab my weapons "Commander said no weapons"

I look at her confused why would Lexa not want me to have weapons I shrug off my concern. I put down my weapons and wave to Anna as I leave the room I make my way to the commander's room once I reach the door I knock but receive no answer I knock again and receive no answer I sigh then look around and then walk in.

I'm confused when I don't see anyone in here I guess I'm late and she left I go to turn around but I feel someone grab onto me from behind.

After getting over my shock I elbow them in the stomach and they lose their grip I kick their shin and they step back with a grunt I turn around quickly and it's a grounder I've never seen before I run at them and go to hit them in the face but they catch my punch and throw my to the ground.

They get on top of me and begin choking me I try to gasp for air but can't with a new found strength I kick my leg upwards hitting the person in the crouch they groan and flip over onto their back I get onto of them and punch them over and over

"Stop! Stop it is a test"

My hands stop as I look at the man in shock what does he mean by a test "what?"

"The commander sent me to test you"

I stand up quickly that's why she didn't want me to bring weapons anger takes over my features. I quickly walk out of the room and make my way to the throne room once I get there before I can barge in to confront Lexa someone is pulled out shouting at the commander. I look at Lexa with anger but my eyes soften once I recognize the voice of the person being dragged out.

I look at the person closely and recognize the features "Clarke?"

The person turns to me and their eyes widen "Xena?"