First landing (Chapter 1)

TW: Some offensive language during the chapter

The soft humming of classical music was filling my ears I was sat down drawing earth as my mother hummed along softly to the music that was on. One thing I enjoyed was drawing and spending time with my mother. After 10 minutes or so there was a knock at the door my mother was the one to open it to reveal Clarke. "Hello, Mrs Frost can Xena come and play chess with me and wells?" I jumped up from my seat and ran over to the door.

"Please mum I promise not to get in trouble" I've been told I have a snarky attitude and I normally get in trouble when the annoying older children like to say stupid things.

My mother sighs but then smiles at my excitement and nods at me Clarke smiles as we walk beside each other my mother shouts to me "Be safe sweetheart" I smile and tell her I will as I continue beside Clarke we make our way to the Griffins room and wells is already there setting up the game.

"Hey, Wells," I say as I sit opposite him he smiles and greets me "I'm playing first," I say while I smile at Clarke who frowns at me because I just pushed in and stole first go Wells just chuckles at the interaction "Aww Clarke don't get grumpy you can play after I'll be quick in beating Wells," I say with a smirk.

"In your dreams Xena"

"...Xena...Xena!"

My eyes flutter open out of my nice memory and I look over to my right and see the person calling ruining it and to my surprise, it was Wells my eyes open widen and then I look around more and see Clarke sitting next to him they both smile at me. "Glad your okay Xen"

I smile at Clarke I don't smile at Wells and I feel a bit guilty when he sees I'm ignoring him but it was his father who killed my parents. I'm not sure why I'm mad at him since technically it wasn't his fault but I can't seem to act friendly with him knowing it was his father that was responsible.

I look to my left and see a girl with raven hair and dark blue eyes sitting next to me that I don't recognise she must sense I'm staring at her since she looks at me and give me a tight-lipped smile I smile back and ask

"Do you know where we are going?" She looks at me about to answer but a video of Jaha starts to play I look over and my blood starts to boil as he explains we are "Expandable"

I tune out the rest of what he's saying after someone shouts "Your dads a dick Wells"

I smirk at the comment and look around a boy with long brown hair gets out of his seat and starts to float around two others follow him and ignore Clarke's protests to stay in their seats.

I think to myself Yea these idiots are gonna die and just as I thought that the dropship hits the atmosphere and they crash against the walls and some metal pipes which instantly start spraying out white smoke. I look around once again trying to see what's going on but can only see the panicked faces of other people I try to relax as we descend to the ground.

We hit the ground with a thud and Clarke gets up to check if the two boys who were messing around were alive which they weren't. I don't feel any sympathy for them I stopped feeling as much other than revenge after my parent's death.

I was suddenly snapped out of my thoughts when we hear a voice shouting "Let's go" I assume they are talking about opening the doors Clarke runs down and I climb down after "Stop! the air could be toxic"

"If the air is toxic then we're all dead anyway,"

The man in the guard uniform said "Bellamy" I looked around confused and saw the girl I was sitting next to start climbing from the ladder and direct her attention to the man.

After they hug and share some nice words with each other the raven-haired girl mentions that he's her brother. People start saying that nobody has a brother and say she is the girl who was found hidden in the floor.

I'm still confused by this whole conversation since I don't know what they were talking about the raven haired girl lunges for them but is stopped by her brother "Octavia no! Let's give them something else to remember you by"

"To be the first person on the ground in a hundred years" To be honest I'm quite bored by all of this and if I'm gonna die a horrible death from radiation then I want to get it over with.

Ethier way I want the reunion to hurry up and it looks like my wish has happened since the guy named Bellamy suddenly opens the door.

The light shines in as we all adjust our eyes look around at the bright green trees and we feel the heat from the sun and I smile to myself Octavia walks out in awe and shouts

"We're back bitches!!"

Everyone begins to run out pushing and shoving trying to breathe in the fresh air I walk out slowly guessing that radiation won't be the death of us. I look around at the beautiful scenery im finally free I thought to myself as I start to walk around and brush my hands on the leaves.

I see the boy named Finn and Clarke I walk over to them "Hey what's going on?"

Clarke looks up at me "Do you see that peak over there?" I nod to her "Mount weather...There's a radiation soak forest between us and our next meal" I look at her with a unfazed not knowing why she believes that food is over there "They dropped us on the wrong mountain"

It suddenly hits me I'm guessing that while I was spacing out Jaha was explaining that we were to be dropped on mount weather I shrugged and thought this is something that the council would do "Bastards"

I said and then walked away looking for anything that could be used as a weapon just in case we came across a wild animal this is gonna be fun all I know is that once jaha steps foot on the ground I'm going to kill him I smirked.

______________________________

A\N: This is my first story I hope you enjoyed the first chapter make sure to tell me any recommendations to improve and if there are any errors. :)