You are trikru (Chapter 19)

It's been 3 weeks since I've been here trying to avoid Lexa but it's hard when she's always doing sweet things like sending beautiful flowers to my room or sweet treats. As promised Lexa took me around polis it was a lovely city I even meet some new friends someone named lily who works as a blacksmith and Sasha whose mother works as a chef in the market.

I receive some hateful glares but most people seem to look at me with admiration either way Ignore any look that gets sent my way.

Me and Anna are sitting on my bed looking at my healing ribs they cause me little to no pain since I actually rested for 2 weeks in bed doing the bare minimum but once I was able to I start training I've been given a trainer by Lexa he helps a lot but not much of a talker but he's helping me a lot and I appreciate it

Me and Anna are in my room talking She Become a good friend in the past weeks even though she keeps on insisting that the commander likes me I obviously know that but I tell her 'no she doesn't' since I am not exactly sure about the customs are with dating the commander or whatever we are doing.

"What are you drawing?"

Anna asks I'm drawing in my journal I stop what I'm doing and look up to her with a smile "Just drawing"

She smirks and I look back to my journal "Can I see?"

I don't look up again "No" I continue drawing then the bed dips a bit I look up just in time to see my journal being snatched out of my hands

"Give it back"

I give her a stern look while holding out my hand "Come on they can't be that bad" she coos and I go to grab the book but she slips out of my way

"Give it to me" she smirks and goes to open the page I grab the closest thing to me which is a pillow and throw it at her she gasps.

"I can't believe you did that" she grabs the pillow

"You shouldn't take things that-" she throws the pillow in my face my eyes widen slightly and grab another pillow and hit her again it turns into a full-on pillow fight. It's nice to act normal like this when the world outside is full of killing and betrayal and that's why I like Anna she makes me feel normal and it is good to have her as a friend.

We fall onto the bed with heavy breathing and giggling like children our giggling stops when the door knocks. Normally I wouldn't get visitors at this time since it's nighttime other than Anna. I get up and open the door a bit out of breath and meet green eyes

"Commander"

"Xena"

She looks at me confused I catch my breath and ask "Did you need something?"

"I wanted to talk" I nod and look behind me to Anna she smirks and I shake my head I open the door wider and Lexa walks in her eye harden a bit seeing Anna on my bed and I notice how bad this looks the messy bed messy hair to match and the heavy breathing I frown and decide that I need to get Anna out of here.

"I'll see you tomorrow Anna" she gets up and bid Lexa goodbye and walks off sending me a wink and a smirk

I shake my head and turn to Lexa "What did you want to talk about?"

"What is going on with you and Anna?" she says in a demanding tone

I roll my eyes and grab the wine she had in hand "That's what you wanted to talk about?"

I walk over to where there was cups and pour two drinks "No but you will answer me"

I chuckle and scoff lightly "How do you plan on making me"