Chapter fifty

The next day

F R I D A Y

April 29th

5:26pm

Malani groaned as she got woken up out of her sleep

Malani groaned as she got woken up out of her sleep. She could hear her phone ringing constantly as she grabbed it off the night stand.

"What." She answered annoyed. She had just got home 20 minutes ago and decided to take a nap. Her and East ran a couple errands earlier and ended up being out longer than she expect, and she was exhausted due to her staying up all night long. And soon as she closed her eyes to get some rest she was woken up.

"Uh un, try again hoe." Tae yelled as he hung up. Five seconds later he called her again as she rolled her eyes and reluctantly answered her phone again.

"I'm on the way, actually I'm 5 mins away so get up. I called yo man since you didn't answer the first two times." Tae yelled loudly as Malani rolled her eyes.

"Bitch he not even with me, he's at the shop." Malani mumbled.

"Yea slut I found that out after I called him and he told me I was interrupting a session he had. I thought y'all went out today. What you canceled on him ? Boo you whore." Tae shook his head.

"Mmtch Tae get the fuck off my gah damn phone. For your information we did go out. And he dropped me off earlier and went to the shop cause he had a client nosy ass." Malani said rolling her eyes as she sat up straight, leaning against the headboard of her bed.

"Oop my bad bestie, I thought y'all would've spent the day together." Tae smirked.

"We did Tae, shut up." She mumbled.

"I meant the whole day and end it with fucking each other brains out. Cause lord knows you need some dick, grumpy ass whore." Tae laughed.

"Bye Tae, let me know when you pull up." Malani hung up the phone not giving him a chance to respond.

As she threw her phone on the bed she ran her fingers threw her hair. Being sexually frustrated was an understatement. She thought about East nonstop. All week she's been having these intense dreams about him, and this wasn't the first time of course. But it was the first time it was consistently happening. She didn't understand why she kept having these dreams. The last thing they needed to do was have sex. Not until they actually talked about their relationship and got back on track.

But regardless of how weird things were between them at the moment, her body continued to crave him and it was annoying and embarrassing. She knew she shouldn't be embarrassed about having these dreams about her husband, but yet she was.

She was hoping it would stop soon. It played a part in her not getting any sleep, she would always wake up when the dream got to intense and couldn't fall back to sleep.