Chapter thirty-three

S U N D A Y

December 19th

10pm

"Y'all ready" Malani yelled downstairs to her friends as she walked out her room

"Y'all ready" Malani yelled downstairs to her friends as she walked out her room. She made her way downstairs with East following closely behind her. Her and her friends went to brunch this afternoon and they had plans to go to a lounge tonight. She got home a few hours ago after she had dinner with her folks. So she was laid up with East till it was time for her to get ready.

She spent the whole weekend with East so she's been slightly calm and her nerves weren't on ten the whole time. But her paranoia was at a all time high still. She felt like her ex was watching her every move. She hasn't seen a car parked across the street recently but she knows he's still watching her. She really debated on telling East but decided against it once again.

Plus she had a feeling something was going on with him. He was on his phone more than usual. She knew he was a busy man and clients were always hitting him up. But it was his personal phone he was glue too not even his work phone. She was definitely going to get to the bottom of things and find out what was going on. And what had his attention so much.

Once they made it downstairs she saw her friends sitting on her couch.

"Yea we ready, you took mad long hoe, y'all must've been up there being nasty." Kim laughed.

"East tryna take my good sis out the game, won't be surprised if she end up pregnant soon." Tae snickered.

"Tae! I told you stop wishing that on me hoe." Malani rolled her eyes.

East chuckled at their interaction as he rubbed her stomach. Malani smacked his hand away as she cut her eyes at him.

"Stop playing with me East." Malani frowned.

"Chill out ma, and where y'all goin anyway." East said as he wrapped his arm around her waist.

"Why so you can pop up, no thanks." Malani rolled her eyes.

"Lani stop playing with that man and we going to lounge hush, Kim fucking the owner so we get free drinks and hookah." Tae snickered.

"Bitch I'm not even fucking him. All I did was give him my number." Kim said as she kissed her teeth.

"I'ain even tryna kno allat sis, that's y'all business." East laughed.

"Bestie I'm living for this fit, you Chanel down." Dess said.

"Chanel her body." Tae laughed as he danced, Malani screamed laughing since Tae was truly a character.

"Yo ass stupid." Kim said shaking her head.

"What time we gotta get there since we getting a table." Malani asked as she checked her watch for the time.

"Before 12 but it's free either way." Kim said.