Chapter twenty-one

The next day

S U N D A Y

October 24th

5pm

"It's the Chanel for me" Malani said as she recorded a video of the items East bought for her

They got back home from their trip around 11am. East had to run some errands so Malani spent her time going to her parents house to visit them and pick up Coco. And now she was putting away all the gifts East bought her and also unpacking her suitcases and doing her laundry. East just got to her house and picked up some soul food for them from Izzy's mom restaurant. She made the best soul food in the state. The girls always ate their when they would hang out and have bunch every once in a while.

"Yo ass funny as shit." East chuckled as he watch Malani post videos on IG of everything East got her.

He was laying on her bed playing with Coco while Malani cleaned up.

"I can't believe you bought me all of this, you really dropped a bag on me including the Dior and Louis Vuitton." Malani said as she sat in the middle of the floor looking through everything.

"Shit ain't nun, I know that's what you like so I had no problem getting it for you." East shrugged as he was play fighting with Coco using Malani's stuff pig.

"East stop, I don't want her to rip his arms off like she did with my other stuff animal." Malani frowned.

East ignored her and continue to hit Coco with the pig getting her all hyped up.

"East stop it." Malani said as she threw a Chanel box at him but he dogged it and started to laugh.

Malani got up and and walked over to the bed to hit him.

"Damn yo lil ass got sum heavy ass hands that shit hurt." East said as he grabbed both her hands and laughed.

"Then listen, you making her bad." Malani said as East pulled her onto the bed causing her to fall on top of him.